AFCAT 2017 Application Form notification is updated for Commissioned Officer on careerairforce.nic.in site get registered through an online form.
AFCAT II 2017 Notification: Air Force Common Admission Test is soon going to organize by Indian Air Force organization as they have invited all eligible aspirants to become part of it. The exam will be organized for posts such as Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (Non- Technical) Squads. So depending upon appellant’s area of interest they can participate through its official website www.careerairforce.nic.in. Candidates can submit their form from 3rd June 2017 to 3rd July 2017 as a mode of registration is online.
AFCAT 2017 Application Form
Those who is able to meet eligibility criteria should not miss this chance this is the right opportunity so just grab it & work hard for that. Even we have provided here its details such as educational qualification, age limit, their pay scale etc. so before making yourself available for it kindly go through above-mentioned information. Post wise educational qualification also gets differ so make sure that you have downloaded official notification provided in its site.
The due date for submission of application form is 3rd July 2017 those aspirants who will try to submit it after then not a single registration process will be taken into consideration. Appellants can fill their application form online so those who are interested hurry up & grab your seat before anyone else takes it. Age criteria also play most important role in participating in registration process it should be in between 20 years to 26 years.
Candidates can start their online form filling process from 3rd June 2017 many of them might be there who must be registering for the first time. No need to worry about it as here we have provided a stepwise procedure for it if you will follow it carefully then within few clicks your registration will be done. Even few scanned copies of documents is needed to be uploaded for kind of verification purpose in order to meet expectations up to eligibility criteria.
Selection of registered user will be done based on their performance in AFCAT/EKT & Intelligence Test/ Psychological Test/ Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS). Topics such as General Knowledge, English, Mathematics & Reasoning will be covered in written test having weightage of 300 marks and they will be given 2 hours of time duration to complete entire paper. We are trying our best efforts to provide you as much as information we can so hoping that you had got fruitful information about it.
AFCAT 2017 Notification
|Institute Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Official Web Page||www.careerairforce.nic.in|
|Job Act||Commissioned Officer such as Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (Non- Technical) Squads|
|Total number of vacant seats||not mentioned|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||3rd June 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||3rd July 2017|
|Mode of Application process:||Online|
AFCAT 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Flying Branch – Aspirants must have completed their Graduation from well-recognized university scoring up to 60% of minimum marks & should have completed their 12th class in Maths and Physics subjects.
- Technical Branch – Four-year degree graduation/integrated Post Graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University/Institute else cleared sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers us must for candidates who want to register themselves.
- Ground Branches – In order to become eligible for above-mentioned job notification, it is necessary to accomplish Graduation Degree/ B. Com Degree/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc. Degree from a government authorized university.
- Flying Branch – Candidates going to participate in these posts their age should be in between 20 years to 24 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Technical & Ground Branch – Appellant’s age should not be less than 20 years & it should not exceed more than 26 years as on 1st January 2018.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Examination, Medical Test etc. selection rounds will be scheduled as detailed information is provided in official notification.
- Flying Branch – Aspirants will be given Rs. 82, 050/- pay scale.
- Technical Branch – Rs. 71, 550/- will be given to selected appellants.
- Ground Branch – Rs. 68, 550/- will be paid to all appointed aspirants.
Steps to apply for AFCAT 2 Online Application Form 2017
- Open official link of Indian Air Force.
- Click on notification published by them for Commissioned Officer.
- Go through entire eligibility criteria.
- Start online form filling process.
- Submit it.
- Download your AFCAT 2017 Application Form
- Take a hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Here we have tried our maximum efforts to provide as much as information we can regarding AFCAT 2017 Application Form.