APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017 notification posted for 134 vacancies apply online application form through appsc.gov.in website.
APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Notification 2017: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited all job fighters to try their luck in current week’s employment news announced by them. All PG accomplished candidates in relevant field can participate themselves through its official web page www.appsc.gov.in. Organization has already started accepting application forms from all eligible contenders so if you are able to fulfill it then submit yours before its due date which is 31st July, 2017.
APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017
People who are living in Arunachal Pradesh should grab this opportunity as who knows about future so better to confirm your seat rather than to wait for another publication. As it is public sector job so once appointment letter will be handed over to you appellant is going to have better future & secured life. Almost every reader is aware about employee benefits provided in government organization so that’s why intender gives their first preference to it.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification
Organization has kept mode of registration process online so just by sitting at your place candidates who are interested can fill up their application form through its official website. Not even a single application form will be accepted through different mode so it is must that contender has to follow organization’s instruction. Also refer carefully to details i.e. eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee payment, salary scale etc.
Remember while submitting application form that you hadn’t exceeded its due date because scenario like these will happen then organization is going to reject your registration. They are going to hire only 134 candidates who is good enough to serve their best duty & having ability to work as Junior Specialist Doctor. They are going to take personal interview round where recruitment panel will ask questions related to respective field & based on performance of applicant’s organization will make decision.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is referred to as APPSC in short form who is working under government of AP. They are having responsibility of entire state’s recruitment according to vacancies created & to carry out entire selection process. Now it has become an monotonous system because on yearly basis they are publishing job notification in order to have smooth functioning of organization so they do need more number of employees for it.
Application fee in order to take part in current recruitment process is Rs. 180/- if falling under General category & for Reserved category they has to pay Rs. 120/-. Minimum education required in order to be a part of this recruitment process is completion of PG Degree/ Diploma from government authorised organization. At the end of article we have also provided steps which gives you complete guidelines about procedure for submission of application form.
|Institute Name:||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.appsc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Junior Specialist Doctor|
|Total number of vacant seats:||134|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||Already Started|
|Final date of registration process:||31st July, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates need to possess education upto PG Degree/ Diploma from well recognized university scoring upto minimum qualifying marks.
- Aspirants has to make sure that their age do not exceed more than 40 years as on 31st July, 2017.
Procedure for Selection:
- Personal Interview Round will be scheduled for each & every successfully registered aspirant after then final merit list will be prepared based on their performance into it.
- Candidates falling under General category has to make payment of Rs. 180/- while others has to pay Rs. 120/- through Demand Draft Indian Postal Order in favour of Secretary, APPSC, Itanagar-791111.
- Note : Any candidate who has unfair treatment on account of the fact that candidate paid fees but application filing was not successful and refund is not made can enter the data below so that Commission can examine the matter and take necessary action. The refund claims can be processed at the earliest.
- Attractive pay band will be provided to every appointed aspirant according to norms of organization.
|Help Desk Number 040 – 29802633|
|Hall Ticket Related Issuefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Payment Related Issueemail@example.com|
|Application Related Issuefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Steps to apply for APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission if you are interested to be a part of recruitment process.
- Check out latest announcement done by them for Junior Specialist Doctor.
- Click on APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017 link & refer to entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc.
- If you are eligible for it then start your online form filling process enter every detail very carefully.
- Submit that application form & download it.
- Take hard copy of it with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
We are here to provide all latest publication of APPSC Junior Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017 such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Result etc. so if you have been part of this then kindly visit our website on regular basis.