APPSC Recruitment 2017 apply online, Andhra Pradesh psc upcoming notification 2017 for Various Posts is now out at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Notification 2017: Hello job fighters are seeking for a job in Andhra Pradesh? If yes, then here we have great news for you all as Andhra Pradesh state has revealed a job notification. those candidates who are interested and eligible for the PSC Vacant posts are guided to fill up their application form and submit it on the last date. Stay tuned with our page for latest information regarding APPSC upcoming notification 2017.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
In order to select candidates the APPSC will be releasing the Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification like AP Group 1 Notification, AP Group 2 Notification, AP Group 3 Notification & AP Group 4 Notification throughout the year. For this notification from the APPSC many candidates from the state are eagerly looking as a government job could provide the security and comfort for any one’s life. For the convenience of the esteemed users of the state, we will be providing all the information related to this latest govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Notification 2017
All the desirous and eligible applicants shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Here you get all the information about the latest APPSC Recruitment 2017. The organization will engage both groups 1 gazetted and non-gazetted officer in relevant departments.
APPSC Jobs 2017
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. Of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. Of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- Regional Transport officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C Welfare Officer in B.C Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P Local Fund Audit Service
Job seekers if you want this job desperately then you have to clear out the APPSC Exam, which will be organized by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in two section that is preliminary or mains examination. interested and enthusiastic aspirants are guided to visit the page on regular basis to get updated with the notification/psc.ap.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Jobs Vacancies 2017
- For this job, post aspirants must have pursued their Matriculation and HSC from the reputed board or having a degree or diploma in the concerned stream.
To get selected for the job notification candidates have to clear out three exams such as which are mentioned below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Calendar Details
- In Pre Or Preliminary Exam: Question paper will be of Objective types, questions will be from general awareness, knowledge of current affairs, state and the country.
- The Main Exam: In the main exam there will be total eight papers and a candidate have to select four of them by choice, the other four consists of essay, English, Hindi and GK.
- Personal Interview: It will be the last and final stage of the exam before becoming the employee. Those who clear out the prelims and main exam will be called up for the interview.
How to Fill APPSC Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, Visit Andhra Pradesh PSC Official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Download directly the Andhra Pradesh PSC Advertisement given below.
- Verify the eligibility conditions as per jobs requirements.
- Later on, Click applies online link provided below.
- Fill the application carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph and signature.
- Take printouts of the APPSC Online Form for future usage
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Dear aspirants, if you are interested in this job notification, then stay connected with our page i.e. APPSC recruitment 2017 freejobalert for latest details. Bookmark our page by pressing CTRL+D. Read all the details carefully and start applying for the notification.