APSC Recruitment 2017, Assam PSC Latest Notification 2017 @ apsc.nic.in (Apply Online) for 353 APSC Lecturer Job Openings.
Assam PSC Notification 2017: Aspirants who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are currently published by the government of Assam. There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017. The entire procedure of APSC Recruitment 2017 and conducting the govt job will be done by a Board of the government called Assam Public Service Commission i.e., APSC. So, currently on behalf of the State Government APSC, the board published notification to fill up the vacant positions. Hereby we request interested applicants to apply for APSC jobs 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Apart from all these, there are also many sectors that are directly running under the control of central government. Assam State is providing many opportunities for the aspirants who are preparing for the Assam state Government jobs. So, aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the state government jobs in Assam state can check our page for more information as Sarkari recruitment update notifications about Government jobs very often.
APSC Recruitment 2017
|Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Number of Post||353|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer, Assistant Professor|
|Online Application Starting Date||May 25, 2017|
|Online Application Closing Date||June 26, 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- The minimum education qualification needs for applying for the job is graduation degree from recognized university.
- Minimum age required for applying for an above-mentioned job is 21 years and maximum age is 43 years.
- A candidate who will get selected for Lecturer & Librarian post will be paid Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs. 6000.
- A candidate who will get selected for Senior Instructor post will be paid Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 3300.
How to Fill APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidate has downloaded the APSC Recruitment 2017 application from the official website OR they can use the link which we have mentioned below. After that, you have to fill that form without making any mistake and it should be reached at the office before the due date. The aspirant who wants more information can click on the link which is mentioned below where we have placed the official notification where you can get each and every details.
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Note:- Candidate who wants to applyu for APSC Lecturer 2017 should apply as soon as they can because due date is very near.
There are many vacancies according to the recruitment notification of APSC jobs 2017 in many departments like Director, Inspector of Drugs, Demonstrator in Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, Community Medicine (SPM), Pharmacology, Pathology (including blood bank), Registrar, Forensic & State Medicine, Resident Physician, C.T.V.S Resident Surgeon, Orthopaedics (including ICU/Emergency)
APSC Vacancy 2017
The Assam PSC set up on 1st April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hezellett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the various periods after Mr. James Hezellett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in the exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. 1st September 1951. Also in the same year, the Assam PSC (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in the exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution. Shri Kameshwar Das, an educationist of repute of Assam, was the first non-official Chairman of the Commission after promulgation of the APSC Regulations 1951. He held the office until July 1952.
Assam PSC Jobs 2017
|Sr.No.||Name of the Vacant Post||No. of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Director||01||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Inspector of Drugs||12||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Demonstrator, Anatomy||04||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Demonstrator, Bio-Chemistry||02||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Demonstrator, Community Medicine (SPM)||08||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Demonstrator, Microbiology||05||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Demonstrator, Pathology (including Blood bank)||17||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Demonstrator, Pharmacology||05||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Demonstrator, Physiology||01||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Demonstrator/Registrar, Forensic & State Medicine||03||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Registrar, Dermatology||03||Upcoming in 2017|
|12||Registrar, Neurology||02||Upcoming in 2017|
|13||Registrar, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||09||Upcoming in 2017|
|14||Registrar/Anaesthetist, Anaesthesiology (including ICU & Emergency Rural Service)||37||Upcoming in 2017|
|15||Registrar/Resident Physician, C.T.V.S||05||Upcoming in 2017|
|16||Registrar/Resident Physician, Gastroenterology||01||Upcoming in 2017|
|17||Registrar/Resident Physician, Neurosurgery||02||Upcoming in 2017|
|18||Registrar/Resident Physician, Paediatrics Surgery||04||Upcoming in 2017|
|19||Registrar/Resident Physician, Plastic Surgery||02||Upcoming in 2017|
|20||Registrar/Resident Physician, Radio-therapy||03||Upcoming in 2017|
|21||Registrar/Resident Surgeon Urology||01||Upcoming in 2017|
|22||Registrar/Demonstrator, Radiology (including ICU/Emergence)||20||Upcoming in 2017|
|23||Registrar/Refractionist, Ophthalmology||03||Upcoming in 2017|
|24||Registrar/Resident Physician, Cardiology||04||Upcoming in 2017|
|25||Registrar/Resident Physician, Dentistry||02||Upcoming in 2017|
|26||Registrar/Resident Physician, Endocrinology||02||Upcoming in 2017|
|27||Registrar/Resident Physician, Medicine (including TID and ICU/Emergency)||14||Upcoming in 2017|
|28||Registrar/Resident Physician, Nephrology||01||Upcoming in 2017|
|29||Registrar/Resident Physician,Paediatrics (including ICU/Emergence)||07||Upcoming in 2017|
|30||Registrar/Resident Physician,TB and Chest||04||Upcoming in 2017|
|31||Registrar/Resident Surgeon, E.N.T||05||Upcoming in 2017|
|32||Registrar/Resident Surgeon,Orthopaedics (including ICU/Emergency)||09||Upcoming in 2017|
|33||Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU/Emergency)||15||Upcoming in 2017|
|34||Registrar/Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU/Emergency)||08||Upcoming in 2017|
Individuals who wish to apply for the Assam PSC Groups posts must have the following requirements:
- Aspirants who want to apply for APSC jobs their age should be of 18 years and maximum age will be according to the norms of the Government of Assam State. Age relaxation will be according to the norms of the State Government.
- Aspirants who are willing to Apply for APSC 2017 Jobs the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes, there will be Fee waiver.
- The selection procedure of APSC Recruitment 2017 starts as soon as the Commission issues advertisements as per the requisition received from the concerned appointing authorities of the State Government. The selection procedure varies from service to service as per provision of concerned Service Rules. There are two types of selection process namely:
- Written examination followed by the via-voice test based on syllabus recorded in the Service Rules concerned.
- Through vice-voice test only. (if the number of candidates is very high in comparison to the number of posts, a scrutiny test is conducted to minimize the number of aspirants proportionately, which of course depends on the discretion of the Commission)
After completion of the above two selection process, the performance of the applicants are evaluated and recommendation list is prepared on the basis of merit and reservation rules in force and is sent to the appointing authority
How to Fill Assam PSC Online Application Form 2017
- Interested aspirants who want to apply for APSC Recruitment 2017 need to apply online through its official website.
- Applicants are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job finders may also take the print out of filled application form.
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Latest APSC Recruitment 2017: Every year Government of Assam State publishes new notification to recruit applicants throughout the State. This entire procedure of Recruitment will be organise by a Government body called APSC i.e., Assam State PSC by releasing Groups notification. Interested can check them and apply for them according to their eligibility and also for direct application form aspirants can visit.