Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 notification released for Specialist Officer post with 702 seats apply online application form at bankofindia.co.in.
BOI Specialist Officer Notification 2017: Bank of India is all set to hire candidates in Specialist Officer post-Rojgar Samachar is posted through the www.bankofindia.co.in site. Online submission of application form has started from 20th April 2017 which is going to last until 5th May 2017. As the organization is going to hire 702 employees so the selection of only those aspirant will be done whose overall performance will be good scoring up to minimum qualifying marks.
Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Before stepping into any recruitment process we advise to every reader that they should refer to official notification published by them. It will contain detail such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. In order to be a part of the recruitment process, it is necessary that each & every appellant should fulfill eligibility criteria mentioned by them. Only then their registration will be taken into consideration.
This is one of most fantastic opportunity because rarely central government banking sector announces job notification so aspirants should not miss this opportunity. As nowadays demand has been increased in banking sector so contender who is having an interest in it should not miss this chance. A total number of vacant seats is divided into two posts such as 670 for Officer (Credit) & rest of them for Manager. So before filling application form select your post carefully.
As the importance of education has increased so every year a huge number of students are passing out with Graduation Degree. So whenever job announcement is done all eligible appellants register themselves by submitting the application form. The government of India is trying their best efforts to provide employment to a contender so based on empty seats being created on their various department’s free job alert 2017 is done by them.
The application form will be accepted only from those aspirants who will fulfill eligibility criteria & it should be submitted on or before its last date. So keep these points in mind before moving forward to registration process else chances of getting rejected will be there. Even we have provided vacancy details here so kindly have a look at entire article till the end so candidate doesn’t have to seek for other sites for more updates.
Graduation accomplished aspirants from the well-recognized university will be considered eligible to become part of recruitment process. Least age of the candidate should be 25 years & it should not exceed more than 35 years even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants. Those who are going to apply for the first time need to ensure that any error is created by them in order to avoid that kindly refer to steps provided by us for registration purpose.
|Institute Name:||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Official Web Page:||www.bankofindia.co.in|
|Job Act:||Specialist Officer|
|Total number of vacant seats:||702|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Government India|
|Starting date of registration process:||20th April 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||5th May 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Eligibility Criteria Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017
- Candidates who had completed their Graduation Degree from well-recognized university organization will consider them eligible for the recruitment process.
- Least age of aspirant should be 25 years & maximum age should not be more than 35 years even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Online written test followed by personal interview round will be organized for all successfully registered candidate based on their performance into it final selection will be done accordingly.
- It is advisable to refer official notification to gather details about application fee.
- Attractive pay band will be offered to all selected aspirant according to norms of government.
Steps to apply for Bank of Indian SO Online Application Form 2017
- First & foremost thing which aspirant has to do is referring to the official site of Bank of India.
- Go through its Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 notification from home page of Bank of India.
- Check details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, pay band etc.
- If a candidate is able to fulfill it then start your online form filling process.
- Before submitting it make sure that each & every entered field is correct.
- Download filled application form & take the hard copy of it for future purpose.
BOI Specialist Officer Notification 2017 DOWNLOAD
Bank of India Specialist Officer Jobs 2017 APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Aspirants who are interested in Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 702 should make themselves updated to each & every information being released by the organization.