Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 notification posted on bombabyhighcourt.nic.in with 108 vacancies for Personal Assistant post apply online form.
Bombay High Court Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! Is here for people who is having burning desire to serve their best duty in High Court so people who want to live in Mumbai here’s the chance for you. Recently Bombay High Court had announced current week’s employment news through its website www.bombabyhighcourt.nic.in for Personal Assistant post. They are going to hire total 108 candidates many of them has already submitted their application form as last date is 4th July, 2017 decided by organization.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
Interested contenders are advised to download their official notification from its website to know get details about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc. As it is one of most important things to be taken care of before any aspirant move ahead towards submission of application form. Huge rush is noticed on its official website for registration process though very limited number of seats is vacant for them.
High Court of Bombay Vacancy 2017
According to notification candidate should be having minimum education qualification is completion of Degree from well recognized university from Law & should also be having passing certificate too. Typing speed of appellant should be 120 wpm or above in English & 50 wpm in English as more preference will be given to such contender first. Along with education even age criteria plays most important role so here we have also described about it.
Candidate should fall in between 18 years to 38 years & age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants too. Getting yourself registered is not the only thing to get selected there are various rounds through which appellant has to undergo through. After completion of registration process organization will start their preparation for it & all successfully enrolled user has to appear for it. For Personal Assistant post it would be Viva Voice & Typing Test.
Appellants who will clear the entire selection rounds will get good amount of salary decided by organization. It will be in between of Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- on monthly basis with extra grade pay of Rs. 5, 400/-. So those who want to get selected themselves are advised to start preparing from today itself because competition level is too high & its very tough to sustain. Keep in mind that court will not take your application form into consideration if you are not able to meet specified requirements.
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Bombay High Court|
|Official Web Page:||www.bombabyhighcourt.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Personal Assistant (PA)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||108|
|Job Area:||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||20th June, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||4th July, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
High Court of Mumbai Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidate must have completed their Degree in Law from well recognized university & should also be having passing certificate with them consisting of 120 wpm typing speed in English or more than that or 50 wpm.
- Minimum age of candidate should not be less than 18 years & its upper age limit should not exceed more than 38 years. Appellants who are falling under reserved category will get upper age limit relaxation.
Procedure for Selection:
- As a part of selection process candidate’s viva voice & typing test will be scheduled for enrolled user after then based on their performance into it selection is going to be done accordingly.
- Candidates who are filling up their application form has to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee which should be Online or through Challan.
- Aspirants is going to get good amount of salary i.e. in between of Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- with extra grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- if they will be getting this Personal Assistant job.
Steps to apply for Bombay High Court Online Application Form 2017
- First of all make yourself available into official web page of Bombay High Court.
- From its home page search for the recruitment of PA post & download its Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Carefully review entire details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc.
- If you are able to fit into it then proceed towards submission of application form.
- Do payment of Rs. 300/- as examination fee.
- Upload few necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of that with you after download application form.
Official Website: www.bombabyhighcourt.nic.in
If reader is having any questions or queries regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 then they may kindly share it through below given comment box as one of our team member will get back to you at its earliest possible time.