CPCL Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Junior Assistant post on cpcl.co.in apply online application form for 56 empty seats created there.
CPCL Released Job Openings Notification 2017: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited invites all eligible aspirants for its current vacant seats being there on the organization. As the very limited number of Junior Assistant Trainee profile candidates will be recruited as its official notification is released on www.cpcl.co.in. As it is a public sector company so people probing for Rojgar Samachar should not miss this opportunity as its last date of the registration process is 31st May 2017.
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Interested candidate who wants to fill their application form should, first of all, refer free job alert consisting of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc. Minimum education required to become part of the recruitment process is the completion of Diploma/ Graduate Degree, Graduation/ PG Degree, M.Com etc. from the well-recognized university. Submission of application form will start from 3rd May 2017 until 31st May 2017 through its official site.
www.cpcl.co.in Recruitment 2017
As large number of aspirants are completing their studies every year & those who don’t want to go for higher education opt. of doing the job. Nowadays each & every candidate gives their first preference to public sector due to extra employee benefits being provided by them. Lots of private sector organization has been established offering various job opportunities with high scale salary. So those who couldn’t make up into government organization can also choose other companies too.
In this article, we are discussing Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited as they have announced vacancies for Junior Assistant Trainee post. Though very limited seats is there still interested candidate has to follow certain rules & regulations mentioned in the official notification published by them. Final selection of appellants will be done based on their performance in written test & personal interview round.
|Institute Name:||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Official Web Page:||www.cpcl.co.in|
|Job Act:||Junior Assistant Trainee|
|Total number of vacant seats:||56|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||State Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||3rd May 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||31st May 2017|
|Due date of printout application form:||6th June 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Job Vacancies 2017
- For every job profile mentioned in current article completion of First Class Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Communications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Masters Degree, from well-recognized university scoring up to minimum qualifying marks.
- Interested candidate’s age should not be more than 27 years reserved category will get age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST, 3 years to OBC & for Ex- Servicemen according to rules and regulations of Government.
Procedure for Selection:
- Aspirants who had successfully registered themselves will be notified to appear for written exam & personal interview round.
- Appellants who are falling under General category has to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee & for reserved category they don’t need to pay any.
- Selected aspirants will be given attractive pay band on monthly basis according to norms of the organization so kindly have a look at official notification to get details of salary post wise. Usually, they will get payment in between of Rs. 11, 900/- to Rs. 32,000/-
- The Advertiser (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited), Post Bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata 700001
Steps to apply for CPCL Junior Assistant Trainee Online Application Form 2017:
- Log on to the official web portal of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Attachments will be there on the website of CPCL home page.
- Check out official notification & carefully read complete information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee.
- Open online application form.
- Enter each & every field carefully.
- Make payment of application fee if falling under General category.
- Upload all necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- Submit it & keep a hard copy of CPCL Recruitment 2017 with you.
Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in
Those who want to get daily updates of CPCL Recruitment 2017 such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Result etc. can kindly bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key.