DU Cut Off List 2017, Delhi University Cut Off 2017 of the first, second & third list released online on its main portal.
Delhi University Admission Cut Off List For UG Courses: Aspirants who are interested in the DU Admission Form 2017-18 of Delhi University their admission procedure has commenced from 20th June 2017. The core committee of the University has announced its result for entrance examination as a mode of application process is online mode even its score availability is through the same medium. There were certain instructions given to applicants which they had to keep in mind while entering into the exam. Delhi University cut off marks list is going to declare soon, from below students can check the list according to their college.
DU Cut Off List 2017
Appellants who had cleared this round will be move forwarded to next phase of selection rounds which will be documented verification round. Qualified Candidate’s name will be displayed on merit list they can avail their result just by entering their registration id/ hall ticket number & date of birth (DOB), captcha code. While appearing for document verification round they are advised to keep all necessary documents such as certificates etc.
Delhi University Admission Cut Off List 2017
As soon as exam got completed appellants had started looking for its result declaration status they were advised to keep some patience until its paper assessment process was going on. Due to increase in technology things has started becoming online talking about its earliest time people used to stand in a queue to get their result. Once document verification round will be completed final merit list will be prepared after then their seat allotment procedure will be commenced.
Check: Sarkari Naukri in Delhi
Course wise cut off marks is also provided in this article so depending upon which entrance exam you have appeared for kindly get it from official web portal. Every year after the declaration of 10th class & 12th class result Delhi University organizes entrance exam and carries out entire seat allotment process. It is very well popular due to its quality education provided by them so every year intake of students is also more.
DU Cut Off 2017
There are numerous colleges who are affiliated with Delhi University so chances of getting an education under it is more. In this article, we have provided our best efforts to give as much as information we can in order to get a detailed description of it kindly go through its official web portal & gather details. They are providing higher education is every stream such as Arts/ Commerce & Science so you can imagine a number of students pursuing their higher studies.
Below given is details of Available Seats in Delhi University College
- Shri Ram College of Commerce – 40
- Hansraj College – 465
- Kamla Nehru College- 384
- Hindu College- 100
- Ramjas College- 734
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College – 929
- Daulat Ram College -64
|Bhaskaracharya college of Applied Sciences||www.bcasdu.in|
|Bhim Rao Ambedkar college||www.brambedkarcollege.org|
|College of Vocational studies||cvs.edu.in|
|Daulat Ram college||dr.du.ac.in|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya college||dducollege.du.ac.in|
|College of Arts & Commerce||www.dcac.du.ac.in|
|Dyal Singh college||dsc.du.ac.in|
|Dyal Singh Evening college||dsc.du.ac.in|
|Hans Raj College||www.hansrajcollege.co.in|
|Indraprastha for Women college||ipcollege.ac.in|
|Institute of Home Economics||www.ihe-du.com|
|Janaki Devi Memorial college||jdm.du.ac.in|
|Kamala Nehru college||www.knc.edu.in|
Cut Off List of DU 2017
There are certain other documents required for document verification rounds have a look at below provided details for
- 10th class mark sheet & certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Photographs in stamp size as well as in passport size
- Sports or other quota documents
- Scanned copy of photograph & signature
- Disability certificate (if any)
DU First Cut Off 2017
- First Cut-off Marks List Notification By Colleges – 20th June 2017
- Delhi University Document Verification- 20th June 2017 to 22nd June 2017
DU Second Cut Off 2017
- Second Cut Off Marks List Notification By Colleges – 24th June 2017
- Document Verification and approval of admission – 24th June 2017 to 28th June 2017
DU Third Cut Off 2017
- Third Cut Off Marks List Notification By Colleges- 1st July 2017
- Document Verification and approval of DU admission – 1st July 2017 to 4th July 2017
- Fourth Cut Off Marks List Notification By Colleges – 7th July 2017
- Document Verification and approval of admission – 7th July 2017 to 10th July 2017
- Fifth Cut Off Marks List Notification By Colleges – 13th July 2017
- Document Verification and approval of admission – 13th July 2017 to 15th July 2017
- Sixth Cut Off Marks List Notification By Colleges – 18th July 2017
- Document Verification and approval of admission – 18th July 2017 to 19th July 2017
- DU Sixth Cut Off – 1st August 2017
- Delhi University Eighth Cut off – 5th August 2017
Grade Conversion into least %
Grade Conversion into Mean %
Procedure to acquire your Last Year DU Cut Off College Wise
- Those who had appeared for entrance exam conducted by Delhi University kindly visit its official website.
- Once you have landed on its home page check out its DU Cut Off List 2017.
- Click on relevant link & enter few mandatory details such as registration number/ application id/ hall ticket number and date of birth.
- After completing above mentioned process kindly Submit that details.
- If you have qualified it then download it along with mark sheet don’t forget to avail merit list & DU Cut Off List 2017 too as both of them is a necessary to document.
- Take a hard copy of that result with you as it will be useful in next phase of selection rounds.
Hoping that aspirants who were seeking for more details about DU Cut Off List 2017 must have got sufficient information. Qualified Appellants are advised to stay tuned to our site on a daily basis so they can keep themselves updated about all latest updates being provided by them. If having any doubts or queries then without any hesitation kindly share it through below given comment box as we will get back to you at its earliest possible time.