Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017, GDS 21234 Recruitment, Notification, Online Application Form for 21234 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in:
GDS Notification 2017: From this page, you can get up to date information regarding the latest Gramin Dak Sevak job in different Postal Circle. Once the authorized website of India Post updates its page with new vacancies in GDS, we will let you know through this page. Among 23 postal circles, there are openings only under seven circles. If there is the vacancy in any other state, then it will be updated here as soon as possible. A total of 21234 openings is available below Andhra, Himachal, Jharkhand, MP, Odisha, Rajasthan and Telangana state. Matriculation level qualification is quite enough to apply for GDS Recruitment 2017. Detailed explanation regarding this post has been given in the below section.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Last Date||10-07-2017 (varies by region)|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
|Location||All over India|
GDS Recruitment 2017
India Post is a government department which operates below the control of Ministry of Communication and IT. It offers postal and courier services all over India. There are totally 23 postal circles in India. At current, there are seats lying below seven circles only. The GDS post comprises of five disciplines i.e. Branch Post Master, Mail Carrier, Mail Deliverer, Packer and Mailman. These positions are going to be filled in various districts.
Aspirants applying for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 should know to ride cycle because they need to travel from one place to another for the sake of the job. In GDS Recruitment 2017, there are more chances for people who have the excellent academic record because the placement will be done by means of merit only. There is no test or interview in this recruitment. Aspirants who get selected can serve permanently below this position.
India Post Circle Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Postal Circle||Post No.|
|1||AP Post Office||1126|
|2||MP Post Office||1859|
|3||Himachal Pradesh Post Office||391|
|4||Telangana Post Office||645|
|5||Rajasthan Post Office||1577|
|6||Odisha Post Office||1072|
|7||Jharkhand Post Office||256|
|8||Assam Post Office||467|
|9||Punjab Post Office||629|
|10||Maharashtra Post Office||1789|
|11||Haryana Post Office||438|
|12||Karnataka Post Office||1048|
|13||Delhi Post Office||16|
|15||Uttarakhand Post Office||579|
|16||Gujarat Post Office||1912|
|17||West Bengal Post Office||4982|
|18||Tripura Post Office||278|
|19||Manipur Post Office||15|
|20||Nagaland Post Office||16|
|21||Arunachal Pradesh Post Office||34|
|22||Meghalaya Post Office (NE Region)||313|
|23||Mizoram Post Office (NE Region)||92|
|24||Chhattisgarh Post Office||123|
|25||Kerala Post Office||1193|
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
- The applicants should have cleared matriculation level or nay equivalent examination from a well-known university or board to apply for this GDS job.
- Apart from above qualification, candidate should hold knowledge in computer operations or he/she must have studied computer as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Pass
Age Relaxation and Limitations:
- Applicants who are aging between 18 to 40 years are preferable for this job. Anyhow, individuals who are coming below reserved class can get relaxation in upper age limit as per government guidelines.
- Age Limit for OBC-43 years
- Age Limit for SC/ST-45 years
- Age Limit for PWD-50 years
- The crucial dates for determining the age of the aspirants will be as on the last date of application submission.
- Here in GDS Recruitment, the selection will be made by means of academic qualification only. That is the marks obtained by the individuals in 10th std. will check and a merit list shall be prepared in descending order.
- Provisionally shortlisted applicants will be invited for document verification through emails or SMS. After validating your original certificates, a decision for selection will be done.
- Academic Performance (Merit Basis)
At the time of appointment, applicants have to pay a security amount of ₹25000/- for the post of Branch Post Master (₹10000/- for reserved category). The monthly salary offered for the GDS will be in the form of Pay Scale only.
|Post Name||Discipline||Pay Scale|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||BPM||₹2745 to 5760/-pm|
|Packing & Mailman||₹3635 to 5585/-pm|
|MD||₹4220 to 6470/-pm|
|MC||₹2870 to 4370/- pm|
The wages of the appointees can vary according to the postal division they have been recruited.
Aspirants belonging to OC/OBC (Male) category have to pay the specified fee by visiting any nearby Head Post Office in Andhra. For making the payment, applicants should tell the registration number at the PO counter. You can also remit the fee by using online payment gateways such as net banking, credit or debit card.
- Fee for OC/OBC (Male) – ₹100/-
- Fee for Women/SC/ST – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online or Offline
How to Fill Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017
Applicants who desire to apply for GDS Recruitment 2017 are suggested to submit their applications only through online. The guidelines for online application are given in the below list.
- Go to the official site of India Post i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in
- Hit on Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 link below the “News”
- Click on the “Registration” link and the fill the basic details
- After this step, a Registration Number will be displayed
- Use it as login details and fill the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of important documents which are given in the official notification
- After successful submission, an application form will be generated
- Take the hard copy of the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 form and save it for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Sr. No.||Post Office||Last Date|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||19th April 2017|
|2.||Madhya Pradesh||2nd May 2017|
|3.||Himachal Pradesh||2nd May 2017|
|4.||Telangana||19th April 2017|
|5.||Rajasthan||3rd May 2017|
|6.||Odisha||26th April 2017|
|7.||Jharkhand||3rd May 2017|
|8.||Assam||21st May 2017|
|9.||Punjab||11th May 2017|
|10.||Maharashtra||20th May 2017|
|11.||Haryana||20th May 2017|
|12.||Karnataka||23rd May 2017|
|13.||Tamil Nadu||24th May 2017|
|14.||Delhi||8th May 2017|
|15.||Uttarakhand||18th May 2017|
|16.||Gujarat||11th May 2017|
|17.||West Bengal||25th May 2017|
|18.||North East||25th May 2017|
|20.||Kerala||10th June 2017|
Note: we have offered almost all the details regarding current Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 in the above section. You are asked to stay connected with our website for getting frequent updates about GDS jobs.