Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 is going to release soon for GDS post on indiapost.gov.in if you had registered then get your merit list & cut off marks.
ग्रामीण डाक सेवक all Circle Result 2017: Before a few days ago job notification for Gramin Dak Sevak was announced by Indian Postal Circle Department with a huge number of vacancies. As it was clearly mentioned over there that they are not going to organize any selection rounds. Based on marks scored in 10th class selection will be done according to it & the final result will be listed out on site. So we have come here to provide complete details about its scorecard published by them. Please hold your breath guys, as result announcement will take some more time, so till then you can download an answer key to verify your answers.
Gives stick to this page for more updates about this result, we will update here each and every detail of it as we receive from the organization. Around half lakhs people have attempted this exam, guys you can check your result very soon from an official site but before that check this article to know more about it.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 Date
Online registration was completed on schedule, now applicants are waiting for the result which will be announced in a short time, merit list of selected candidates will be prepared according to marks candidates have scored in their SSC or 10th class exams. Guys, do not get panic as it will take some time to announce the result, because of large numbers of applicants.
A candidate who has filled the application form is very much tensed because there is no update regarding the result, as we have also tried to collect the information on the result but unfortunately we could not get the details on a result. Now only thing which we can do is to wait for some more time meanwhile we are trying hard to collect the information on a result. As soon as we will get the update we will update that over here.
Indian Post Office is one of the largest organization who is serving their duty since many decades so it’s said to be oldest org of India. Entire Indian Postal Circle Department is divided into 22 postal circles state wise in order to have smooth functioning of entire organization & proper work output. Whenever empty seats are created accordingly job announcement is done & after then entire recruitment procedure is carried out.
Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Merit List 2017
|Institute Name||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|Official Web Page||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Job Act||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacant seats||50, 000 plus|
|Job Area||All over India|
|Job Class||Central Government Job|
|Mode of application process||Online|
|Category||Result/ Merit List/ Cut off Marks|
|Result Declaration Status||Not released yet|
|Expected Gramin Dak Sevak Result Date in 2017||In upcoming days|
Earlier in the month of March & April 2017 job announcement was done through the official website for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Altogether they are going to recruit 50,000 plus employees in Gramin Dak Sevak as a total number of seats is divided into state wise. Each & every appellant has participated into it if they were able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. It is estimated that the organization has received more than 7500,000 application forms on or before the final registration date.
Indian Post Office is formed by Ministry of Communications & Information Technology which is controlled by Indian posts to take entire measurements. India is having more than 154,939 post offices of which 139,222 around (89.86%) were in rural areas & 15,826 around (10.14%) in urban areas as of 31st March 2015. They are having over 25,560 departmental Post Offices & 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices across India which is quite appreciable.From the below-given table, you can find out numbers of vacancies for each state.
As Indian Postal Circle has announced this job posts for Gramin Dak Sevak individually so even its Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 will be declared the same way. As no selection round was organized so recruitment panel is going to decide it from their marks scored in 10th class. As there is no initial screening test so the Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 will be declared soon in upcoming days once all application processes come to an end. In order to get your score card just enter registration number/ application id & date of birth to avail it. For more details go through the details which are mentioned below which will give you a complete idea about the selection procedure.
Selection Procedure of Indian Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Post 2017
- A candidate who has pass class 10 exam are eligible for this post.
- A candidate who has higher degree can also apply for this post but there is no soft corner for a candidate who has higher degree.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be between 18 and 40.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized computer training institute.
Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
|State and Region||Number of Posts||Result Status|
|Andhra Pradesh GDS Result||1126||Released Soon|
|MP Gramin Dak Sevak Result||1859||Released Soon|
|Rajasthan GDS Result||1577||Released Soon|
|Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Result||Released Soon|
|Karnataka GDS Result||1048||Released Soon|
|Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Result||Released Soon|
|Chhattisgarh GDS Result||123||Released Soon|
|Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Result||Released Soon|
|Odisha GDS Result||1072||Declared|
|Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Result||620||Released Soon|
|Assam GDS Result||467||Released Soon|
|Himachal Gramin Dak Sevak Result||329||Released Soon|
|Tamil Nadu GDS Result||128||Released Soon|
|West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Result||4982||Released Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh GDS Result||–||Released Soon|
|Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Result||1912||Released Soon|
|Uttarakhand GDS Result||579||Released Soon|
|Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Result||1798||Released Soon|
|Jharkhand GDS Result||256||Released Soon|
|Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Result||594||Released Soon|
|North-East GDS Result||748||Released Soon|
|Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Result||Released Soon|
|Telangana GDS Result||645||Released Soon|
Steps to download your Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017
- Appellants who had taken part in the recruitment process of Gramin Dak Sevak has to, first of all, refer to official website of Indian Postal Circle.
- From its home page appellant has to check out gds result 2017 declaration for it & click on that link.
- Select your circle & enter details such as registration number/ application id and date of birth.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected to a new window where score card will be displayed on your screen.
- PDF generated link will be there so just click on it & keep a hard copy of Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 with you as it will be useful in future.
- Qualified candidates are requested to wait for another instruction to get notified by Indian Postal Circle Department till then wait & get updated to all latest news published by them.
We have also mentioned some you tube link which will guide you for Candidate Registration, Apply Online, Certificate Upload, Forgot Registration and for that you just have to click on the link and you will be diverted to Youtube. By this you can have a clear idea about every procedure.
Some Important Points All you need to keep in mind
- Candidates who are applying for BPM posts will have to keep security deposits of RS. 25000/- in a form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate which are you need to pledge to the posts in the name of the Current President of India.
- For all other posts, applicants have to keep a security deposit of RS. 10000/- in the same way as mentioned in an above point.
- There is no written examination so that candidates will be selected on a merit list.
- Those who get selected for BPM posts will have to find an accommodation near to their branch office within 30 days of time, and guys you have to bear all accommodation expenses.
- Aspirants can easily check their result from an official site of the post office, also check merit list and find out your name on that list and once you get selected fulfill above-mentioned points to retain your job.
- If two candidates have same marks then section will be made based on DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC, female, OBC female, UR female, ST, Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male
- If candidate have applied for more than one post and in that candidate is selted for both the post then selection will the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- If candidate have enter wrong information such as higher marks even he/she has not scored in exam then they all will be rejected.
- Aspirant who have applied for above mentioned post can check there Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 status in the website by providing the reference number.
- The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a vacancy at any time without giving any reason.
Frequently Asked Question
Question = Which are the state which have released the result of Gramin Dak Sevak ?
Answer = Only Odisha state has released the result still rest of the result are preparing the result and they will released soon.
Question = When will be the Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 of other state will be released?
Answer = The result will be released soon as it is in process hence we have to allow some more time.
Question = Which is the place from where we will get our result?
Answer = Result will be first declared on official website but in case you fail to open official website you can check you result on this website also.
Question = What will be the procedure after we will pass this exam?
Answer = The next process will be informed through SMS or through official website OR you can stay update with our website because we will be also informed you through this website.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
As an immense number of Aspirant has registered themselves for Gramin Dak Sevak according to their circle wise so all enrolled user are advised to keep some patience. In upcoming days Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 will get officially announced so after then applicants can check out their score. The reader can also share our article through other social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so all other members who had taken part can get to know about it.