HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017 notification updated for Fitter post having 500 seats apply online application form at hal-india.com website.
HAL Nashik Apprentice Notification 2017: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Nashik has advertised Rojgar Samachar for recently created vacant seats in their organization. Job notification is updated on its official web portal i.e. for various posts such as Fitter, Machinist, PASSA, Carpenter etc. Interested candidate can fill their online application form in between of 2nd May, 2017 to 15th May, 2017. Dreams of only 500 candidates is going to be fulfilled as it’s total seats is divided into various posts.
HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Candidates who want to get selected has to undergo through various selection rounds as organized by HAL & has to perform well. Minimum qualification required to become part of the recruitment process is 10th class i.e. Senior Secondary Class from well recognized board. Along with education even age factor also plays a most important role so appellants should not be less than 18 years. More details is given on its official notification which is being published on its web page of the organization.
HAL Nashik Apprentice Jobs 2017
As online submission of application form has already been started & every day a huge number of registration is being gone on through its web portal. Application forms will be taken into consideration only if the interested candidate will submit it on or before its due date. Otherwise, appellants have to wait for one another year to get job notified for other recruitment posts. So in order to appear in selection rounds ensure that you make yourself aware of its deadline.
There might be many candidates who will submit their application form without referring to the official notification which can lead to rejection. As even application fee payment is non- refundable so that can be wastage too so we advise here to every interested contender have a look at official notification. It consists of complete information about eligibility criteria such as educational qualification required, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc.
As it’s not at all easy job to get employment in well-recognized government sector because the competition level is very tough nowadays. In order to test skills & ability of candidates they schedules selection rounds & based on their performance into it recruitment panel decides whether they are able to fit in current job profile or not. After completion of entire selection rounds, final merit list is prepared were names of selected contender is given.
|Institute Name:||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Nashik (HAL)|
|Official Web Page:||www.hal-india.com|
|Job Act:||Fitter, Machinist, Apprentice etc.|
|Total number of vacant seats:||500|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Nashik, Maharashtra|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||2nd May 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||15th May 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
HAL Fitter PASSA Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who wanted to take participation in above-mentioned recruitment process accomplishment of 10th class is necessary from the well-recognized board with minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years & to know more details about upper age limit relaxation for reserved category kindly go through its official notification.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered user has to appear for Written Examination & Personal Interview Round and based on their performance final selection of total 500 employees will be done.
- To know details about application fee refer to official notification published by HAL.
- Attractive salary will be given to selected candidate according to norms of organization & government.
Steps to apply for HAL Nashik Apprentice Online Form 2017:
- Candidates who are interested in becoming part of recruitment process announced by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited so first of all refer to official site of it.
- Click on link job announcement of Fitter, Apprentice, Machinist etc. from its home page.
- Download HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Check out each & every information of eligibility criteria mentioned in it.
- If you are eligible for it then start online form filling process.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Upload scanned copies of other necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- Before clicking on Submit button ensure that entered detail is correct.
- Download it.
- Take a hard copy of that with you as it will be useful in future.
Official Website: www.hal-india.com
We will keep you updating about HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017 as early as possible so don’t miss out all latest information being released by them.