IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online, ibps.co.in notification, eligibility criteria, exam dates, application form available at official portal.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection is all set for upcoming recruitment announcement so candidates interested in Banking department may kindly read the entire article. Here complete details is being provided right from registration process to its result declaration & document verification rounds. Also, an appellant may redirect themselves to www.ibps.in site & can go through the information provided by them. After passing an exam conducted by this organization you can apply for a job in various banks given in a list below. IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online soon to get a clerk jobs in the nationalized banks of India.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online
All public sector banks examination is conducted by IBPS so aspirants who want to get employment in government banking sector has to appear for it. So what are you waiting for hurry up & gather as much as information you can and start preparing for your exam. Still, any announcement related to starting & ending date of the registration process is not being done. Mode for submission of application form is going to be online so make yourself available on its web portal of IBPS.
Getting registered into free job alerts announced by IBPS or any other organization is not at all easy task as interested aspirant has to go through various rules & regulations. Interested candidate has to, first of all, go through official notification announced by them which consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. Without fulfilling these criteria not a single application form will be accepted by the organization.
—->>>Check: IBPS PO 2017 Notification <<<—-
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
As this is a public sector bank so huge rush will be there on its official site for registration purpose & even total number of seats is also on large-scale i.e. 17, 000. So chances of getting selected is also more for that candidate has to give their best performance in entire selection rounds being carried by an organization. Materials related to IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online exams such as topics to be covered, IBPS Exam Notification Update exam pattern & previous year papers will be published here itself.
|Institute Name||Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Official Web Page||www.ibps.in|
|Job Act||Clerk (Clerical Cadre)|
|Total number of vacant seats||17,000|
|Job Class||Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process||3rd Week of August 2017|
|Final date of registration process||2nd Week of September 2017|
|Admit Card Availability for Prelims Exam||November 2017|
|Prelims Exam Conducting Date||December 2017|
|Releasing Date of Prelims Exam Result||December 2017|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Releasing Date||December 2017|
|Mains Exam Conducting Date||January 2018|
|Releasing Date of Mains Exam Result||February 2018|
|Mode of application process||Online|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree having knowledge of Computer & should also have proficiency in official languages of States and Union Territory.
- Lower age of the candidate should be 20 years & its maximum age should not be more than 28 years upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam will be scheduled for all candidates.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as examination fee & reserved category appellants such as SC/ ST, PWD has to pay Rs. 100/-
- Selected candidate will be given pay scale in between of Rs. 18, 100/- to Rs. 20, 000/-
Bank wise vacancy details
|Bank Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Bank Of India||418|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0|
|United Bank of India||500|
|Bank of Baroda||1159|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||532|
|Central Bank of India||1259|
|Punjab National Bank||4001|
|Union Bank of India||1628|
|Bank of Maharashtra||00|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||500|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Preliminary Exam: It will consist of multiple choice questions carrying 100 marks into it as the mode of examination is going to be online. Topics such as English Language, Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability will be covered in an exam for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Mains Exam: Mode of examination is online where question paper will consist of five sections such as Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (Banking) & Computer Knowledge. Appellants will be allotted total time duration of 2 hours & 15 minutes to complete entire question paper whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Note: Personal Interview Round will not be scheduled & even marks obtained in the preliminary exam will not be taken into consideration. Qualified candidate in prelims exam will just have entry pass for mains examination so the entire selection process is dependent on marks obtained in mains test.
State Wise Vacancies
|State||Number of Vacancies|
|Dadara & Nagar Haveli||2|
|Jammu and Kashmir||83|
|Andaman & Nicobar||25|
|Daman & Diu||1|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card
- Once registration process will get accomplished organization will release admit card where entire details related to the examination will be published there. We also suggest all over readers, not to submit the details to other because it contain personal details and we also suggest not to download the admit card again otherwise they might be banned you incase of duplicate downloading of admit card
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cut Off
- Deserving candidate will be shortlisted in cut off mark sheet and to grab that you have to visit official website you can also grab that list from our website but for that, you have to allow some time for examination and if there is little bit of delay do not panic because it take time to create cut off marks list.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Result
- Score Card will be published for cleared aspirants so when getting the release just enter your registration number/ application id & date of birth. Readers also suggest that result will be only declared on an official website, so a website that claims that we are providing a result and asked you to submit your details they all are fake.
Steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form:
- The candidate has to, first of all, refer to official website of Institute Banking of Personnel Selection for IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online
- After landing on a homepage of it kindly refer to its notification such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc.
- Start your online form filling process & pay your application based on which category you fall into.
- Then you have to submit all details by clicking on submit button.
- Download the hard copy of application form & keep it with you for future purpose.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 (DOWNLOAD)
IBPS -> APPLY ONLINE 2017
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Kindly bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key in order to get regular updates related to IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online notification being published by them. As we are here to provide timely information such as admit card release status, answer key, exam syllabus, result etc.