Income Tax Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for various posts 20,750 vacancies on incometaxindia.gov.in site apply online application form.
Income Tax Notification 2017: Hey everyone, good news is here for all job fighters who are probing for latest employment news so it is advisable to have a look at the entire article here. Income Tax Department is ready to hire 20, 750 employees in job profile such as Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, PS Cadre etc. Job notification is updated on www.incometaxindia.gov.in site as the mode of the registration process is online as well as offline so depending upon their convenience apply for it accordingly. Get the latest details of Income tax recruitment from this article and find out whether you are eligible to apply or not.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
New recruitment has been published by income tax department and for that we have also mentioned the official notification in this article. Income tax department is looking for Income tax inspector, Tax Assistant, stenographer Grade 2, Multi Tasking Staff and for all this they are offering very good pay scale. Candidate are also requested to read the official notification very carefully because in that each and every detail is mentioned such as education qualification, age criteria, selection procedure and many other details. As this vacancy is for 58 post we request all the sport person to apply for this as all the above post is specially released for them.
Income Tax Department is going to appoint young, skilled, talented & dynamic contender for their empty seats being created in their organization. All graduate completed aspirants can participate into it so why to miss this fantastic job opportunity. All career- oriented candidates should be engaged themselves into recruitment process & must start preparing for selection rounds. As competition level is going to be very tough for all applicants so desirable appellants have to score good marks.
Income Tax Notification 2017
There are certain eligibility criteria which are needed to get fulfilled by each & every candidate only then their application form is taken into consideration. So before you step ahead towards submission of application form go through details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. So make sure that you submitted your form on or before its last date of registration process else chances of getting rejected is there.
In the year 1922 Income Tax Department was established by British Empire before Independence of India & as now it is a Central Government Agency. Their main responsibility is to collect tax from people of India who is in charge of monitoring income tax collection. They administer direct taxation acts such as Wealth Tax Act, Gift Tax Act, Expenditure Tax Act, Interest Tax Act and Various Finance Acts passed by Indian Parliament.
The entire organization is working under control of Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance where currently Mrs. Anita Kapoor IRS is a Chairperson of this agency. They are also having responsibility for enforcing Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements so whenever they are in need of more number of employees job notification is announced by them. Especially candidates who are seeking for white collar jobs should not miss this chance as rarely they declare it. You all need to wait for the department to release the online registration dates, till then you can read all its details and be ready with documents required for an online registration.
Income Tax Jobs 2017
|Institute Name||Income Tax Department|
|Official Web Page||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Total number of vacant seats||20,750|
|Job Area||All over India|
|Job Class||Central Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process||Will be updated soon|
|Final date of registration process||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application process||Online as well as Offline|
Income Tax Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be a part of the current recruitment process aspirants have to complete their Graduation Degree from well-recognized university with minimum qualifying marks only then they will be considered eligible.
- Minimum age of appellant should be 18 years & it should not exceed more than 35 years even upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Successfully registered aspirants will have to appear for written exam & personal interview after then their performance will be judged.
- Kindly refer to its official notification as category wise application fee details is provided there.
- Attractive pay band will be provided on the monthly basis so it is advisable to refer its official advertisement where complete information is given.
Steps to apply for Income Tax Online Application Form 2017
- First of all log into the official website of Income Tax Department.
- In home page click on Income Tax Recruitment 2017.
- Firstly go through entire official notification where details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. will be given.
- If you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria then start your online form filling process.
- Pay your application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download it & keep it with you in printed form for the future purpose.
Income Tax Recruitment Notification 2017 DOWNLOAD (Updated)
Income Tax Jobs 2017 APPLY ONLINE NOW (Updated)
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Notifications such as Admit Card, Syllabus, Previous Year Papers, Result etc. related to Income Tax Recruitment 2017 by Income Tax Department will be posted here so readers may visit our site on regular basis. Within few days organization is going to upload examination related details such as topics to be covered in exam & its pattern so it can be beneficial to all registered aspirants for better performance in selection rounds.