Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Posts along with online application form available @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Nausena Bharti 2017: Desirous to secure career in Indian Navy!! Yes!! An online latest notification has been released regarding Indian Navy Recruitment. Indian Navy provides a platform to those applicants who wish to be a part of Navy. In this concern, different recruitment notifications have been asserted by the officials to fill various vacant positions. Job seekers who are looking for vacancies in Indian Navy as well as fulfill all job norms can apply for Indian Navy Vacancies by submitting the online application via the authorized website that is nausena-bharti.nic.in or joinindianavy.gov.in. To avail more details concerning Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 such as job requirement, emoluments, selection procedure, applying procedure etc..
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. It works under Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Indian Navy provides careers and opportunities for those job hunters who want to be a part of Indian Navy in various entries such as officer entry, sailor entry, and women entry. Currently, Indian Navy released the Indian Navy Notification 2017 for various vacancies. Job finders who are waiting for Pilot, Observer and other jobs in navy force can refer the Indian Navy Recruitment. There are many vacant positions required to be filled at the current moment. Job hunters who are interested in Indian Navy careers can apply online through the authorized website. Aspirants can submit their Indian Navy application form on or before the last date of submission.
The online recruitment notification has been asserted to engage Short Service Commission (SSC) Pilot/ATC entry. Entrants who are interested can apply by submitting Indian Navy Application Form by reaching its web page, joinindiannavy.gov.in via online mode. To collect more details check below-given the link. This is one of the best opportunity to get a job in Indian Navy, so guys do not waste it and fill up an online application form through its official web portal. Indian navy is one of the best organization to work for and it gives you utmost prestige in the society.
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Recruitment
- Applications are invited by Indian Navy to engage for Naval Armament Depot Recruitment. Interested and qualified applicants can apply by visiting the authorized website as on or before the ending date.
Naval Armament Depot Recruitment
- Currently, Written Examination, PFT and Medical Examination were organized by the recruitment panel of Indian Navy for MR/NMR-14/2017. Appeared aspirants can check Indian Navy Merit List by using the link given below.
Indian Navy Results
- Indian Navy SSR Result 2017 is announced, applicants can download Sailor Entry (Sr Sec) Merit List for 01/2017 Batch or Indian Navy SSR Cut off Marks through online mode.
Indian Navy SSR Results 2017
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Result 2017 declared applicants may Download Merit list for Unskilled Labourer post or selected applicants list in PDF format from here.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Result
Branch wise posts for Short Service Commissioned Officer
- Job finders who want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment must possess 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree with good academic record from any recognized Board/University or Institution.
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre
- Executive Branch: Executive (GS/Hydro Cadre) (Men), Executive (IT)
- Technical Branch:
- General Service: Engineering (E) Branch (Men), Electrical (L) Branch (Men)
- Submarine Specialisation: Engineering Branch (Men), Electrical Branch (Men)
- Naval Architecture: Naval Architecture (Men & Women).
- Executive (General Service Officer, Submarine Officer, Hydrographic Officer, Diving Officer, Naval Armament Inspection Officer, Law Officer, Provost Officer, Logistics Officer, Pilot Officer, Information Technology, Observer Officer)
- Engineering (Engineering General Service Officer, Submarine Engineer Officer, Naval Construction Officer)
- Electrical (General Service, Submarine Electrical Officer) in Cadet Entry (NDA), 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry, University Entry Scheme (SSC), Short Service Commission (GS), Short Service Commission (Submarine)
- Education (Education Officer in Short Service Commission, Permanent Commission)
- Medical (Doctors in Short Service Commission, Permanent Commission)
- Executive Branch
- Aviation Branch
- Electrical Branch
- Submarine Branch
- Engineering Branch
- Medical Branch
- Executive (SSC-ATC, SSC-Observer, SSC Law, SSC Logistics)
- Education (SSC Education)
- Engineering (SSC Naval Architecture)
- University Entry Scheme (SSC Naval Architecture)
Indian Navy Notification 2017
Before going to get appointed under any firstly we need to know the history of it. So, here we are going to discuss some important facts about Indian Navy you may go through it and enhance your knowledge. Have a glance!! Indian Navy is the 7th largest Navy in the world. The Indian Navy recently operates around 170 vessels, including the craft carriers INS VIRAAT, along with operational jet fighters. The core objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders; India also uses its Navy to enhance its international relations through joint exercises, port visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief. Navy including a nation’s combat fleet, its supporting ships and their personnel the training set up and the land bases.
The life after retirement of sailor is also very interesting which include befits such as Before retirement, sailors are provided with many job-oriented courses and requisite training for available jobs. There are specially assessed organization which looks after the resettlement prospects of all retired personnel. Same goes with officers they also revie some finaincial help even after there retirement and if there unfortunate event of an Officer’s death his spouse receive the pension and medical benefit
Join Indian Navy
The Indian Navy operates mainly by three commands those are a western naval command, eastern naval command, southern naval command. The naval air arm is a one of an important component of the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy too maintained a four aircraft aerobatic display team, the Sagar Pawan. The Indian Navy currently has two aircraft in active service, the INS VIRAAT and INS Vikramaditya. Every year Indian Navy has announced different jobs advertisements and provides a platform to those applicants who are willing to secure career in Navy. Applicants who are preparing for Indian Navy Jobs are informed that the authorities of this department are going to declare for Indian Navy Job Notification 2017 for different vacant posts. Job entrants who want to collect all details are suggested to stay tuned connected with us through this website. For latest daily updates on Central, State wise job along with Notification, qualification and last date of application check the Employment News every week on our site.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2017
Applicants who are preparing for Indian Navy Vacancy may check complete selection procedure. The government of India has announced vacant seats for Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer as Pilot Observe in Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing 2018. All aspirants are informed that to grab jobs in Indian Navy are informed that have to go through Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Personal Interview sessions. Appliers will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the selection procedure. For attaining more details check below:
- First of all, aspirants are required to go through written exam of Indian Navy. Only those job applicants are qualified to appear in next level who will qualify in the examination.
- Shortlisted applicants called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will consist of 1.6 km run to be finished in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Bethak) and 10 Push-ups. Aspirants are informed that they will appear in PFT at their own risk. Aspirants who qualify preliminary screening are allowed to appear in PFT.
- Only those appliers who qualify PFT undergo Medical Examination. Entry level Medical examination organized by official military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in recent regulations applicable. During Medical in the recruitment medical examination, aspirants who declare Temporary unfit can appeal specialist review from the specified Military Hospital on payment of ₹40 by Military Receivable Order (MRO) in the Government Treasury within 21 days. After that period no other appeal is permissible. Medical fitness certificate from other than that of the specialist opinion in the designated Military Hospital will not be considered. The complete process of initial medicals is generally finished on the same day but it may also take 3-4 days, depending on the Service requirements or due to unforeseen contingencies.
- The preferable height for applicants of 18 years of age is 157 cm for males and 152 cm for females.
- ‘75’ are amended to ‘.75’. ‘IT/Musician’ be included under Law/Logo/Edu
List of Required Documents
- Matric/equivalent certificate for verification of date of birth
- Mark sheet and certificate of Diploma/Higher Board examination/Matriculation as applicable.
- Domicile certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
How to Fill Indian Navy Online Form 2017
- Log on to Indian Navy official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Read the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields as per instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments as applicable
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form for your future reference
Candidate will also call for an interview. Here we are providing regions and states you may check it:
|IHQ MoD(N) Northern Region||Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Chandigarh|
|HQ WNC/CRTO Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Goa, MP, Daman& Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|HQ ENC/CRTO Eastern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, NE States, Sikkim, A&N Islands|
|HQ SNC/CRTO Southern Region||Kerala, Karnataka, TN, Pondicherry, L&M Islands|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification2017 (DOWNLOAD)
Join Indian Navy Jobs 2017 APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
For attaining more information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 applicants may read the go through authorized website. Visitors are suggested to visit the website frequently and collect latest updates related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. To get all details instantly you may also bookmark our website by pressing ctrl+d.