IPPB Recruitment 2017, India Post Payments Bank Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card, Results, and Syllabus available @indiapost.gov.in.
IPPB Notification 2017: Here is the blasting news for the candidates who are in search for the job in the Banking sector. The IPPB which stands for the Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who are interested. Those who are looking forward to getting a job will have to fill up an online application form on its website. The board has announced the notification to fill the vacant posts like Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior management or officer (1, 2 and 3). Here in this article, we are providing the complete details related to IPPB Recruitment 2017 notification. Please check the details of a result, admit card, eligibility criterion and complete process for an online application.
IPPB Recruitment 2017
The IPPB is functioning under the Postal Department and is providing many services like digital payments, banking and many other services. It was established with the target to achieve the 650 payments bank in the country by 2017 they started establishing it and announced the huge number of vacancies. Overall the board will be going to recruit the 3.5 lakhs employees so the candidates who are interested in it, they can apply for it as this is the best opportunity.
IPPB 2017 Vacancy
The board has announced the numerous vacancies for the candidates for the various posts like Officers of scale I, II and III under them JMGS-I, MMGS Scale-II, MMGS Scale-III and many others in the various state like Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Goa, Gujarat, Kerala, Bihar, Chandigarh, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland and others; it is noted that the number of vacancies as per the state wise is different as per the norm of Central Government.
|Organization||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Post Name||Scale I, II & III, Scale IV Officer Posts|
|IPPB Written Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs.|
IPPB 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who had completed their graduation from the government recognized university and the candidates who had done their CA or MBA with 3 to 6 years of experience they can apply for the post. Here further details related to eligibility criteria is given so the candidates can have a glance on them.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for IPPB Recruitment 2017 they need to fulfill the certain criteria given by the authorities, now the candidates who want to apply for the Scale I post their age should be between the 20 years to 30 years.
- The candidates who will apply for the Scale II their age must be between the 26 years to 35 years, not more than that and the candidates who are interested in applying for the Scale III post their minimum age must be 23 years and should not exceed 35 years.
- As per the norms and regulations of the Central Government, the age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the category-wise.
- The candidates who will apply for the post they need to pay the application fees; for the reserved category candidates it is 150 Rs and for the General and OBC it is 700 Rs as the proof for the reserved candidates; they need to attach the certain documents.
IPPB 2017 Online Form
The keenly interested candidates to apply for the post they can get the procedure to fill the application form from the official site from the steps given below:
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official site of the Board
- Then from the home page click on the Recruitment/Careers option given there
- After that select the link of the IPPB Recruitment 2017 application form and click on that
- Now the candidates need to read the details given them.
- The candidates need to select the post from that
- Now click on that and fill the application form with necessary details as per they asked
- After that, the candidates need to upload the photograph and scanned signature in it
- Now submit it and pay the application fees by the mode of communication they had asked for
- After that, the candidates can take print of it for the future use.
IPPB 2017 Important Dates
- Starting date to submit IPPB online application form: First week of October 2017
- Last date to submit IPPB online application form: First week of November 2017
- Payment of application fee: October to November 2017
- IPPB Prelims Exam Call Letter download date: Before 10 days of examination
- Online IPPB Prelims Exam dates: 1st week of January 2018
- IPPB Prelims result declaration date: 3rd week of January 2018
- Online IPPB main examination date: Last week of January 2018
- Mains result Publication date: February/March 2018
IPPB 2017 Exam Pattern:
The candidates who will apply for IPPB Recruitment 2017, they need to go through the written examination and the topics covered in the examination are quantitative aptitude, general awareness, computer knowledge, English language and reasoning; it will be objective type examination where 200 questions will be asked each carries 1 marks and total 2 hours and 20 minutes will be given to the candidates to complete the paper.
IPPB 2017 Exam Pattern (Prelims)
|Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total no. of Questions- 100|
|Duration – 1 hour|
IPPB 2017 Exam Pattern (Mains)
|Topic||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Mins|
|English Language||40||40||30 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Mins|
|Total no. of Questions – 200 Questions|
|Duration- 140 minutes|
IPPB 2017 Syllabus
|Reasoning||English Language||General Awareness||Computer Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude|
|– Analogy – Data Sufficiency – Puzzle Test – Coding-Decoding – Eligibility Test – Theme Detection – Alphabet Test – Classification – Deriving Conclusions – Clock and Calendars – Venn Diagrams – Series Completion – Sequence of words – Statements and Conclusion – Statement Arguments – Missing Chapters – Arithmetical ReAsoning – Mathematical Operation – Statement Arguments – Alphanumeric Sequence Puzzle – Number, Ranking and Time Sequence – Situation Reaction Test||– Articles – Verb – Error- Correction – Tenses Voices – Subject-Verb Agreement – Comprehension – Fill in the Blanks – Synonyms – Sentence Rearrangement – Adverb – Unseen Passage – Vocabulary – Idioms & Phrases – Grammar – Antonyms||– General Knowledge – Current Affairs – Banking Awareness – Budget Basic & Current Union Budget – Indian Banking History – Credit Policies Capital Market – Money Market Financial Institutions – Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies – Government Schemes||– Hardware – Internet – Logic Gates – History of Computers – Software – Networking – Database – MS Office Security Tools – Number System||– Profit and Loss – Ratio and PROPORTION – pERCENTAGE – Number System – Decimal Fractions – Discount – Simple Interest – Tables and Graphs – Partnership – Time and work – Time and Distance – Average – Mensuration|
IPPB 2017 Selection Process:
The board had made the selection process for the selection of the candidates in the organization the selection process is:
- Written test
- Preliminary test
- Mains test
- Ground discussion
IPPB Admit Card 2017
After the completion of the registration process, the authorities will release the admit card on the official website of the board for the prelims examination. Every candidate needs to download the admit card from the official site of the board as without admit card no candidates will able to get the entry in the examination center. The candidates need to bring the admit card or else they will be disqualified from the entire recruiting process.
IPPB Cut Off 2017
The candidates will get the cut off marks from the officials which will give the minimum marks the candidates need to score in order to get qualify for the examination; so the candidates who will not able to get the minimum marks they will be disqualified; the cut off marks will be based on the candidates appearing for the examination, level of the paper, no of vacancies and many other things.
IPPB Result 2017
After the completion of the examination, the authorities will release the result on the official site of the board which candidates will be informed as yet the authorities have not announced any date for the result. Along with result, an organization is also going to release merit list and cut off marks.
IPPB 2017 Online Test Series
The candidates who are actually willing to grab this job they need to work hard for the every selection round for the written examination the candidates can solve the test series papers provided by the authorities at the official site and practice it to get the accuracy and confidence.
Previous Year Papers
The candidates can even get the previous year papers from the site which will able to help you out and make clear the examination pattern and type of questions to be asked by the authorities.
Here we are providing the secrets tips and advice to the candidates about the examination and their preparation related to it:
- The candidates need to work hard for the examination
- Must learn every day
- The candidates need to stay cool and calm during the examination
- Do not tick any answers in hurry.
IPPB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online (Click Here)
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
So this is the complete details about the IPPB Recruitment 2017, if still, anyone has questions in mind then they are free to write us in a comment box below.We also suggest that you should subscribe this website for more updates.