KPSC Recruitment 2017, KPSC Group C Notification 2017 along online application form for 571 posts of Group C Non-Technical available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Notification 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission is all set for recruitment various posts such as Group C Non-Technician by the way of recruitment broadcasted on its main official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The recruitment notification for the entire and brief details is also available on the official portal, the applicant who is having the interested in above recruitment are advised to sent their application on or before the last date so as to be part of above recruitment. This is great news for job hunters who are searching the Latest Government Jobs.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Group C Non-Technical Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||571|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Online Application Starts||15th March 2017|
|Online Application Ends||15th April 2017|
KPSC 571 Group C Non-Technical Vacancy 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission was established in the year 1951 with the provision of the Government of India Act 1935. It is an autonomous body created by the constitution of India to recruit the public of Karnataka for the various government organization. It is main located at Bangalore. Recently, the recruitment department of Karnataka PSC has introduced notification for the candidates who are seeking for the Latest Government Job in Karnataka they may check 571 vacancies available for them to apply online for this notification provides helps you too easily apply.
KPSC Exam Date 2017
Online application is invited for filling out above recruitment notification, In there are total 571 vacancies are to be recruitment with the help of the above recruitment. Applicants who have aged less than 35 years of age can apply for above posts. The last date decided for submission of application form is 15th April 2017. All the brief details of above recruitment are given as below.
KPSC Notification 2017
Candidates who are looking for Latest Graduate Jobs those can apply for above said Graduate and Non-Graduate positions they must have to qualify the selection procedure which includes the written examination. Individuals will get selected on the basis of marks obtained in written test and on the basis of their performance in Interviews. The written examination will be organized by the selection committee of Karnataka Public Service Commission on stipulated date and time. After selection candidates will get the monthly salary as per their post which is mentioned below.
KPSC Graduate Level Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Chief Officer Grade – 2||34|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||37|
KPSC Non-Graduate Level Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Residential School Teacher||123|
|Junior Account Assistant||42|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Library Assistant (Secretariat)||04|
Eligible Criteria for KPSC Jobs 2017
- The aspirant should have age between 18 years to 35 years as on 15th April 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulation.
- For more details please refer official notification for this section.
- Aspirants must have passed SSC, HSC, Graduation Degree, Postgraduate Degree, Diploma degree or its equivalent from recognized university or institute.
- For more details please refer official notification there are different posts, different education required.
- Residential School Teachers – Rs. 12, 500 to Rs. 24, 000
- Junior Accounts Assistant – Rs. 12, 500 to Rs. 24, 000
- Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education – Rs. 11, 600 to Rs. 21, 000
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 11, 600 to Rs. 21, 000
- Bill Collector – Rs. 11, 600 to Rs. 21, 000
- Marketing Assistant – Rs. 11, 600 to Rs. 21, 000
- Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library – Rs. 11, 600 to Rs. 21, 000
- Chief Officer Grade – 2 – Rs. 17, 650 to Rs. 32,000
- Accountant – Rs. 16, 000 to Rs. 29, 600
- First Grade Revenue Inspector – Rs. 12, 500 to Rs. 24, 000/
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 12, 500 to Rs. 24, 000
|2A,2B,3A & 3B||Rs. 150/-|
Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance such as
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Fill KPSC Online Application Form 2017?
- Log in to www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find the link of KPSC Recruitment 2017, go with it.
- Open advertisement in the new tab.
- Candidates can find the application form on the page.
- Download it and take print out of it.
- Fill up all mandatory details.
- Paste your passport size photo.
- Now send this form to given below address with all necessary attachments.
- Notification released on March 15 2017
- Starting date of Registration Process March 15 2017
- Last date of Applying Online April 15 2017
- Last date of Paying Application Fees April 17 2017
- Releasing of Admit Card Update Soon
- Date of Exam Update Soon
KPSC Jobs 2017 (Apply Online)
Download KPSC Job Notification 2017 (Download)
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Note: Candidates may go through above provided Official Notification to gain other essential info related to KPSC Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with us on our web page govtjobss.co.in to grasp further facts regarding upcoming details and recent facts on recruitments, private jobs, results, etc. The aspirant must bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D.