Maharashtra SET Result 2017, MHT SET exam score card along with merit list declared on at setexam.unipune.ac.in.
MH SET Results 2017: Maharashtra State Eligibility Test was held on 16th April 2017 in various centers of that state organized by Savitribai Phule Pune University. After completion of the examination, several applicants started searching out for its result declaration status through its web portal www.setexam.unipune.ac.in. But as you know that it is next to impossible thing to announce result after completion of an exam as you might be aware of how long is paper checking process.
Maharashtra SET Result 2017
So now finally applicant’s wait has come to an end in upcoming days organization is going to declare the result for each & every candidate who had made themselves available for an exam. After an official declaration of it appellants will be able to get their merit list & cut off marks so for that all they have to do is just enter your registration number or application id and date of birth. It is compulsory to take a hard copy of it for all qualified contender they are advised to stay tuned to our site on regular basis.
MH SET 2017 Exam Results
The result will be declared after two months of completion of exam till then they can refer to Maharashtra SET Answer Key 2017. It will help the candidate to know their performance in exam & also can have the rough estimation of marks so all eagerly awaited aspirant can reduce it. Main reason behind publishing this paper solution is due to this so appellants can start preparing for the further round if they feel that they will be clearing this round.
setexam.unipune.ac.in SET Score Card 2017
As Maharashtra State Eligibility Test is conducted for all contender who is having the desire to work as Assistant Professor posts. Appellants who will score good marks into it only they will be allowed to enter in interview process & to appear in next phase it is necessary to keep the hard copy of result for verification purpose. We will provide you one of shortest way to avail your result when announced officially so just have a look at steps mentioned below.
When Maharashtra SET Notification 2017 was released lots of candidates has submitted their application form. But the organization has taken registration into consideration only for those aspirants who were able to fulfill eligibility criteria rest of them was rejected. In merit list name of people will be there who are invited to appear for next phase of selection round so kindly make sure that you don’t forget to download it.
Maharashtra SET 2017 Result
|Institute Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)|
|Official Web Page||www.setexam.unipune.ac.in|
|Job Act||Assistant Professor|
|Job Class||Latest Government Job|
|Category||Result/ Merit List/ Cut off Marks|
|Exam Date||16th April, 2017|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2017|
|Result Declaration Status||After two months of exam conducted|
Steps to download your MHT SET Exam 2017 Score Card:
- It is advisable to make aware yourself about URL of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test which is conducted by Pune University.
- After being on that website search out for Maharashtra SET Result 2017 Exam if you have appeared for it.
- Click on that link.
- Then after they will ask you to enter few details such as registration number of application id & date of birth so ensure that you are having that all information with you.
- After entering above mentioned details click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On your display score card will be there as PDF generated link will also be there so kindly click on it & download that.
- If the candidate has cleared this round then make sure that while appearing for next phase printed form of score card is must also ensure that applicant’s don’t forget to download their merit list & cut off marks as it will give an idea about the current ranking position.
MH SET Result 2017 CHECK ONLINE
Official Website: setexam.unipune.ac.in
Best wishes to each & every candidate who has appeared for exam & looking forward to Maharashtra SET Result 2017 hoping that most desired aspirant gets this job in order to have better and secured life.