MPPSC Recruitment 2017, Madhya Pradesh PSC Latest Notification is declared on mppsc.nic.in along with online application form.
MPPSC Notification 2017: This is to inform the candidates of the Madhya Pradesh who are in constant search of the government job free alert for them the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon announce the various government jobs for the various posts. The candidates who will eligible for any of the post they can apply for the post as and when the notification will release. The MPPSC will conduct the more than 10 examinations for the recruitment of the candidates for the various posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in constant search of the government job in MP and work with the department in their respective field.
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Here on this site, we had provided the entire details related to the different posts and much other information of it. The candidates who are interested in the post they need to go through the entire article and need to collect the information like eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limits and much other information.
For the recruitment of any kind of the post in the state for the government jobs, the MPPSC must be noticed and informed expect the certain specified posts which mentioned in the constitution of India under Article 320 clause 4 of the article, Article 335 and 336. The selection of the candidates will be based on the:
- Direct selections
- Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one state government to another.
MPPSC Vacancy 2017 Advertisement
The board organizes various competitive examinations along with the recruitment examination so here is the list of the posts for which the board conducts the examination:
- Deputy district president
- Deputy superintendent of police
- Superintendent (district jail)
- Accounting officer/Assistant director
- Commercial tax officer
- District registrar
- Employment officer
- Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Register of Co-operative organization
- Labour officer
- Chief Municipal officer
- Assistant director
- Chief executive officer (Janapad Panchayat)
- Block development officer
- District coordinator
- Area coordinator
- Child development project officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Superintendent of jail
- Commercial tax inspector
- Excise sub-inspector deputy registrar
- Naib Tehsildar
- Assistant inspector/Cooperative extension officer
- Assistant labor officer
- Subdistrict president (Department of General administration)
- Deputy superintendent of Police (home department)
- District jail (prison Department)
- Commercial tax officer (Commercial tax department)
- Chief municipal officer (Urban Administration and development department)
- Assistant Director
- District Supply Officer (food, civil supplies, and consumer protection department)
- Assistant Director(women and Child Department)
- Assistant Jail superintendent (Prison department)
- Excise Sub Inspector (commercial taxes department)
- Deputy Registrar (commercial Taxes department)
- Naib tashildar (Revenue department)
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration and Development Department)
MPPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
The candidates interested for the post must hold the graduation degree from any university include the under Act of central or state legislature and the candidate who holds the degree from any other universities must be included in the Act of Parliament.
The candidates passing year will be considered when they had clear their degree and moreover the candidates who had appeared for the examination they will be also qualified to give the examination and for the candidates who are qualified for the state service for the mains examination they can apply for prelims by they require to attach their result and application form of the mains examination.
The candidates who are not holding the equivalent degree for the post their application form will be rejected so the candidates are requested to fill the form if they have the sufficient education for the post. The degree like professional or technical degree will be approved by the state government. When the candidates fill the application form they are tended to upload the mark sheet and other documents.
The candidates who are interested in the post their age must between 21 years to 30 years.
The following are the criteria for the age relaxation:
- Domiciled in Madhya Pradesh belongs to a caste or tribe or other backward class: 5 years
- Candidate is a bonafide repatriate of India origin from 3 years
- Candidate repatriate or displaced person belongs to SC, ST or other backward classes as notified by Government of Madhya Pradesh and Domiciled in Madhya Pradesh: 8 years.
- Candidate is a widow, divorced or abandoned at the time of her first appointment: 5 years
- Candidate holds a green card in his/her name under the family welfare program: 2 years
- Candidate forward caste partner of a prize winning couple under Inter caste marriage scheme sponsored by the Tribal, Harijan and backward class welfare Department: 5 years
- Candidate is a sportsman honored with the Vikram Award as per GAD Memo: 5 years
How to Apply MPPSC Online Application Form 2017
Now the candidates who are interested in the MPPSC Recruitment 2017 they can apply online by filling the online application form; another thing is that the board is in search for the candidates who are well deserving and skillful along with who provides the justice to the post and for that they will go through the selection procedure.
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 DOWNLOAD (Update Soon)
MPPSC Jobs 2017 (Update Soon)
Official Website: mppsc.nic.in
As and when any new information will release about MPPSC Recruitment 2017 we will be informed to all the candidates in Facebook or else in email and if the candidates have any doubts they can ask us by commenting in the comment box given below.