MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification along with Online Application Form to fill up for 495 Posts is Now Out at www.mpsc.gov.in:
MPSC Clerk Notification 2017: Here is the amazing news for the candidates who are in search for the job; the MPSC Clerk Recruitment is out for the candidates who are willing to apply for the post; the board has announced the 495 Typist jobs for the candidates in order to fill the vacant seats so the candidates can get the complete information related to it from this article as here we had provided the details related to it. The candidates who are interested in the post they need to fill the online application form and authorities had already started accepting the online application form and the due date to fill and submit it is 10th August 2017. The candidates whose age is between 18 years to 38 years only they will be eligible to apply for the post; even the age relaxation information is available on the official site of the board so visit the official site. Moreover, the candidates need to follow the education criteria which is the candidates must be completed 10th or 12th standard from the any Indian School.
MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
The candidates who keen interested to apply for the post they need to pass on through the selection process conduct by the board; which will include the written examination and typing test; the selection of the candidates will depend on the performance in the selection rounds; moreover the candidates will go to the other round only if they clear the prior round so after applying for the post the candidates need to start their preparation soon as the authorities will going to hold the strict selection process. The candidates who will able to grab the job they will get the monthly salary of 5200 Rs – 20200 Rs along with GD of 1900 Rs.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Clerk – Typist Jobs|
|Number of vacancies||495|
|Qualification||Check below for qualification information|
|Last date||10th August 2017|
|Start date||28th July 2017|
|Salary||Check below for salary information|
MPSC Clerk Vacancy 2017
Here in this above given table we had provided all the important information related to the MPSC Recruitment; now at the time of filling the online application form the aspirants need to pay the application fees which is for the general category it is 524 Rs and for the reserved category it is 324 Rs. Now the candidates who had applied for the post they can get the look of the syllabus, exam pattern and many other things from the official site of the board; the candidates who will not going to be selected they don’t need to down their morale as in this site we are updating the many other job recruitment notification so stay connected with the page.
Eligible Criteria for MPSC Clerk Jobs 2017
The MPSC Recruitment is divided in the certain vacancy as per the category wise; so have a look in it:
- Clerk/Typist (English): 39 posts
- Clerk/Typist (Marathi): 456 posts
- The candidates who are seeking to apply for the post of the Police Sub Inspector post they can get the information related to it; the candidates to apply for that post they must have completed the graduation from any Indian Government recognized board.
- The candidates who will get the job they will get the monthly salary of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 along with grade pay of 1900 Rs.
- The candidates who will apply for the post they need to go through the selection procedure conducted by the authorities; which is written examination and typing test.
- The candidates who will apply for the post they need to pay the online application form for the reserved category it is 324 Rs and for the general, it is 524 Rs.
Steps to Fill MPSC Clerk Online Application Form 2017
- Firstly visit the official site of the board
- Then from the home page find the related link of the application form
- Then click on MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017 link
- Now the candidates need to fill the application form with all necessary details and documents
- Now after filling the form pay the application fees
- And submit it
- Now the candidates can take a print of it for the future use
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Here we had provided the complete information related to MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017 so the candidates who wish to grab the detail information they can visit the official site of the board; or can stay connected with the site for the further details.