MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification announced for Civil Judge job profile on mpsc.gov.in site with 75 empty seats apply online application form here.
Maharashtra PSC CJ Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is all set to announce recruitment notification for its latest vacancies created in their department. Submission of application form has already started from 4th April 2017 which will last until 21st May 2017 through its site www.mpsc.gov.in. Get entire details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. from official notification released by them.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Registered aspirants have to go through various selection rounds such as the preliminary exam, mains exam & personal interview round. After then final merit list will be prepared in which appointed candidate’s name will be displayed. Job notification which is posted out here is eligible for only those aspirants who is going to reside in Maharashtra state. Rest of the candidates need to refer to other posts being announced by several other organization from our website from the category Sarkari Naukri.
MPSC Notification 2017 @ mpsc.gov.in
After completion of their education, many aspirants must be seeking for latest government jobs right? So, now they don’t need to surf here & there for it because this is one of fantastic job opportunity provided by MPSC. As a very limited number of seats is there so a selection of only those aspirant will be done who will give their best efforts in selection rounds scheduled by an organization. The exam will be conducted in Nagpur, Mumbai & Aurangabad cities of Maharashtra.
The Commission is inviting aspirants through a link of application form being provided here as the mode of registration is online so just by sitting at your place appellants can be a part of it. So those who want to be a part of it should register themselves immediately before its last date. Because once due date will be gone not a single application form will be taken into consideration as the organization is very strict related to the registration process. Guys, still there is a lot of time to complete a registration process, so if you still thinking of it and then do it soon and start preparing for its selection process that is mentioned below.
MPSC Exam 2017
|Institute Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Official Web Page||www.mpsc.gov.in|
|Job Act||Civil Judge & Magistrate|
|Total number of vacant seats||75|
|Job Class||State Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process||4th April 2017|
|Final date of registration process||21st May 2017|
|Mode of application process||Online|
MPSC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must hold Degree in Bachelor (LLB)/ Master of Laws (LLM) with 55% minimum qualifying marks from a well recognized university. Even aspirants must have mandatory experience in relevant field according to norms of an organization so they need to follow it if want to be a part.
- Aspirants, age should be in between 21 years to 35 years as on 15th March 2017 & also upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category contender.
Procedure for Selection:
- Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Personal Interview Round will be scheduled for all those candidates who had successfully registered themselves.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 373/- as application fee whereas reserved category appellants has to pay Rs. 273/-
- Selected contender will get attractive salary on monthly basis such as Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/- with extra grade pay allowances.
|Standard||Suitable to the Post|
|Nature of the Test Paper||Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions|
Steps to apply for MPSC Online Application Form 2017
- First & foremost thing which candidate has to do is log on to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Go on to “Competitive Examination” section on left side of the homepage.
- Click on MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification where you will be redirected to new window & go through entire details very carefully.
- If you are eligible for it then start filling application form & before submitting it make sure that you are have entered correct details.
- Upload all necessarily scanned documents mentioned in official notification.
- Submit it.
- The hard copy of filled application form is necessary for future use so ensure that you don’t forget that.
MPSC Jobs 2017 (Apply Soon)
MPSC Job Openings Notification 2017 (Download)
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Before you make yourself available to MPSC Recruitment 2017 apply online to ensure that candidate is able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria because only then your application will be taken into consideration.