NABARD Recruitment 2017 notification revealed on nabard.org site for Assistant Manager post apply online application form for 117 vacancies.
NABARD Manager Notification 2017: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development has come up with most exciting news for job fighters so those who are seeking for it are advised to have a look at entire article till end. They are probing for eligible candidates in Assistant Manager Grade A & Manager in Grade B. So according to aspirant’s area of interest they can participate accordingly through www.nabard.org website. Organization is going to hire 117 eligible appellants for current Rojgar Samachar posted by them.
NABARD Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who had completed their Bachelor’s Degree scoring upto minimum of 60% marks from well recognized university can be a part of it for Manager in Grade B. Talking about Assistant Manager Grade A they must have accomplished their Madhyamik or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks from reputed university or Board. As organization has started accepting application forms from 19th June, 2017 still any official announcement for its due date is not done.
After successful completion of recruitment process organization will publish its syllabus so it will help candidate to perform better in selection rounds. As a part of it organization will schedule written test & personal interview round after then based on its overall performance of it appointment letter will be handed over to them. Just before 10 to 15 days prior registered user will be getting their Admit Card were complete details is going to be there such as exam date, exam time, exam venue etc.
It is advisable to each one of them to prepare best & work hard for good performance in selection round only then chances of getting selected will get increase. Candidate should fall in between age of 21 years to 35 years as per norms of organization & reserved category appellant is going to get upper age limit relaxation. As a part of application fee General category aspirant has to pay Rs. 900/- & rest of the category contender need to pay Rs. 150/-
Once appointment letter will be handed over to selected candidate they will get monthly payment of Rs. 35,150 to Rs.50,900/- Per Month and Grade Pay is Rs.1,750/- for post of Manager Grade B. For Assistant Manager Grade A appointed aspirant will get Rs.54,400 to Rs.62,400/- Per Month and Grade Pay is Rs.2,000/-. According to sources organization is likely going to schedule written test i.e. preliminary exam in month of August, 2017.
NABARD Manager Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Official Web Page:||www.nabard.org|
|Job Act:||Assistant Manager Grade A & Manager Grade B|
|Total number of vacant seats:||117|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||19th June, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||
|Mode of application process:||Online|
NABARD Manager Assistant Manager Openings 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 60% marks for post of Manager in Grade B whereas for Assistant Manager Grade A they should be completed Madhyamik or its equivalent of it with minimum of 50% marks.
- Aspirants who are interested should be having their age in between of 21 years to 35 years check out its official notification to get details about age relaxation.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Test & Personal Interview round will be scheduled after then appointment letter will be handed over to candidate.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 900/- as application fee & for reserved category it should be Rs. 150/-
- For Manager Grade B it will be Rs. 35,150 to Rs.50,900/- Per Month and Grade Pay is Rs.1,750/-
- For Assistant Manager Grade A it will be Rs.54,400 to Rs.62,400/- Per Month and Grade Pay is Rs.2,000/-.
Steps to apply for NABARD Online Application Form 2017:
- Open URL of National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development from your web browser.
- You will land into its home page.
- Navigate to NABARD Recruitment 2017 section & search for Personal Assistant Job notification.
- Read complete details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc.
- If you are suitable for it then start your online form filling process.
- Depending upon which category you fall into make payment of application fee.
- After completion of above mentioned procedure click on Submit button.
- Download it.
- Take printout of that & keep it along with you for future use.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Visit our website on daily basis for more updates about NABARD Recruitment 2017, we also suggest all our readers to share this website with your friends and family too..