North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Gramin Dak Sevak post on its website indiapost.gov.in 748 seats apply online form.
North East Post Office Exam Notification 2017: Hey everyone, those who are unemployed & probing for central govt. Jobs then no need to worry as we have brought this article to relieve your tension. Recently vacancies is created for Gramin Dak Sevak job profile in North East Postal Circle Department through its site www.indiapost.gov.in. By looking at Rojgar Samachar posted by them huge rush is going to be there for registration purpose. Total empty seats is 748 & the last date for submission of application form is 24th May 2017.
North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Candidates who are interested need to make sure that they are able to fulfill eligibility criteria mentioned in official notification. Because only then their application form will be taken into consideration else chances of getting rejected is there. Details is given such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee, salary scale etc. Completion of 10th class is necessary to become part of current job notification & should have scored up to minimum qualifying marks.
This job location is for Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh & Tripura state so those who is ready to work there can fill their form. From 25th April 2017 organization has already started accepting application form from all eligible candidates. After successful completion of it final merit list will be prepared based on the academic score of 10th class. As a total number of vacant seats is 748 so selection of only those appellant will be done & appointment letter will be handed over to them.
As a mode of the registration process is online so contender who is eligible to be a part of it can submit their application form through official website. As no written examination or personal interview round is going to be there so there is no need to organize selection process. Grab this chance before you miss this opportunity because once due date will be gone not a single application form will be taken into consideration.
Indian Postal Circle Department is one of the largest organization providing postal services since past many years. In order to have smooth functioning of it entire postal department is divided into state wise which is being centrally being organized by central govt of India. Still, many days are left for registration so those who want to be a part of it can apply as time is left. Below we have provided complete information of eligibility criteria so just have a look at entire article till the end.
North East Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||North Eastern Postal Circle Department|
|Official Web Page:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||748|
|Category wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh & Tripura|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||25th April 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||24th May 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
North East Postal GDS Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be a part of current recruitment process completion of the 10th class is necessary from the well-recognized board.
- Aspirants who are interested in above mentioned job notification must fall into age group of in between 18 years to 40 years. Reserved category will get age relaxation of 3 years to 5 years mentioned in official notification.
Procedure for Selection:
- Based on marks scored in 10th class final selection of the candidate will be done & accordingly appointment letter will be handed over to them.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about application fee.
- Selected candidate will get attractive pay band on monthly basis according to norms of government.
Steps to apply for North East GDS Application Form 2017
- Interested candidate is advised to refer official web portal of North Eastern Postal Circle Department.
- On home page select the appropriate link for North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 & Click on it.
- Refer to its official notification consisting of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc.
- If you are able to fit well into it then start online form filling process.
- Click on Submit button before it uploads all your necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After then click on ‘Submit’ button & download filled the application form for the future purpose.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Aspirants who want to get more information of North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Result etc. on daily basis.