OPSC Recruitment 2017, Odisha PSC Latest Notification Updates @ opsc.gov.in (Apply Online) for job which are listed below.
OPSC Notification 2017: Here is the amazing news for the candidates who are looking forward to the latest government jobs. Here on this page we had provided the latest government jobs announce by the OPSC board. The candidates who are willing to apply for the post they can apply by filling the online application form. Here we had provided the entire details so candidates need to go through the article to get all the information. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who want to work with the government department and this time the notification has made for the various posts.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
This is the amazing opportunity for the candidates to apply for the OPSC board recruitment as it is the civil services it provides the best benefits and other advantages to the candidates who will get selected for the post. In this article, candidates will get all the necessary details about the recruitment notification and the candidates who are interested in the post they can visit the official website of the board and fill the online application for the post they apply to before the due date of the online application form.
opsc.gov.in vacancy 2017
The main responsibility of the Odisha Public Service Commission is to recruit the candidates for the government jobs as and when requirement. This page will provide the information about all the government jobs which will be coming in the year 2017 so the candidates who are keen to opt for the government job in the Odisha they can stay connect with our page to get all the latest government notification. The board every time recruits the candidates who are skillful and talented and who give justice to the post.
OPSC Exam Notification 2017
Here is the name of the post which notifications will be announced by the board:
- Special secretary
- Additional secretary
- ACE- cum – deputy secretary
- FO – cum – under secretary
- Section officer
- Assistant law officer
- Junior steno
- Junior dispatcher
- Senior diarist
- Junior recorder
- Duftary – cum – record supplier
OPSC which is basically known as the Odisha Public Service Commission and it actually come into existence in the year 1949 of 1st April after been split from the Bihar. The main responsibility of the board is to hire the candidates for the vacant government posts. The following are the other functions of the board:
- It conducts complete recruitment procedure for state civil services
- It provides their perception to the government in deciding the state employee’s salary structure.
- It even conducts the departmental examination and plans for the promotion of the employee’s.
- It also manages the financial claims and pension related things of the employee’s.
The candidates who are interested in the post they cannot grab the position easily as one require hard working to be the part of the civil services in the government department. For that, the candidates need to solve the papers and need to work hard. The main responsibility of the board is to recruit the candidates for the civil services in the state and for that they are in search for the talented and smart candidates to grab the opportunity work harder.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Jobs 2017
- The candidates to want to apply for the post they need education from 10th standard or 12th standard, graduation or diploma degree from the relevant field along with the proper experience and from the government recognized university.
- The candidates who are belonging from the reserved category they will get the age relaxation and seats for the disabled persons will be fixed by the government.
- The notification will be published in every communication media and the authorities will invite the interested candidates. The candidates need to fill the online application form for the post and afterward, they will get the admit card for the examination.
- The candidates who will clear the exams will be called for the personal interview and finally, the candidates selected in the interview will call for the job.
How to Fill OPSC Online Application Form 2017
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If eligible, candidates visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Check for OPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Next, click on the application form.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like name, age, address, education, and other details.
- Now, make application fee payment.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
- Submit the hard copy of application along with the documents on or before dates.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
The candidates who are willing to apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2017 they can stay tune with us for the further detail information and here on this site we will provide the entire examination materials to the candidates.