SBI Clerk 2017 Notification, exam dates disclosed for Clerk job profile on sbi.co.in site apply online application form for 11,000 empty seats.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India has updated official link for recently empty seats being created in their department so kindly refer to SBI Clerk 2017 Notification. SBI is one of oldest banking sector so all interested candidate may grab this opportunity & can participate in it. Detailed description about current Rojgar Samachar is given on its official site www.sbi.co.in soon its starting & ending date of the registration process will be announced. Eligible contender should not miss this chance as rarely this type of jobs is announced. As the bank has not yet announced the dates for online application process, we will update it here as soon as they declare it.
SBI Clerk 2017 Notification
There are certain eligibility criteria which is needed to be followed by each & every candidate if they are able to fulfill it only then their registration will be taken into consideration. Go through details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. only then proceed towards submission of application form. Kindly read out entire article to know more information about current job notification being announced.
Check: SBI Bank Recruitment 2017
Once registration process will be accomplished its selection process will get started where all registered user has to appear for. For better performance of appellants, even State Bank of India publishes materials related to exam such as topics to be covered, exam pattern & previous year papers. Those who want to crack entire selection rounds are advised to start their preparation from today itself as competition level is going to be very tough.
SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online
|Institute Name||State Bank of India|
|Official Web Page||www.sbi.co.in|
|Job Act||Clerical Cadre (Clerk)|
|Total number of vacant seats||11,000|
|Job Area||All over India|
|Job Class||Central Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process||1st week of April 2017|
|Final date of registration process||End of April 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Status||3rd Week of May 2017|
|Date of Prelims Exam||End of May 2017|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||3rd week of June 2017|
|Mains Exam Admit Card||End of June 2017|
|Mains Exam Result||End of July 2017|
|Interview Dates Admit Card||2nd week of August 2017|
|Interview||End of August 2017|
|Final Result||End of September 2017|
|Mode of application process||Online|
SBI Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who had completed their Graduation from a well-recognized university are eligible to apply for it.
- Lower age of appellant should be 20 years & it should not exceed more than 28 years whereas upper age relaxation will be provided to all reserved category candidates.
SBI Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure:
- Prelims exam consisting of objective type questions having 100 marks.
- Mains examination consisting of objective type questions having 200 marks.
- Interview Round
- Candidate falling under General category has to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 100/-
- Appointed appellant will be given Rs. 20, 950/- on monthly basis according to government norms.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The preliminary examination will be organized online consisting of multiple choice objective questions for 100 marks & 3 sections would be there such as English Language, Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability as appellants will be given 1 hour of time duration to complete entire paper.
- The main examination will also be conducted through online more consisting of 2 hours 40 minutes time duration. Main examination is will 190 multiple choice questions carrying up to 200 marks weight age. Topics such as General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude will be covered in written test.
- The entire question paper will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Also, there is negative marking scheme so for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted (negative marking applicable for both the exams – prelims & mains).
- Download the complete syllabus and exam pattern from the official website, you can also download previous year papers to prepare for the exam.
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card
- Once SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 registration process will get fulfill State Bank of India will upload hall ticket consisting details such as exam date, exam venue, exam timing, applicant’s information. Make sure that while entering into exam hall contender is having the hard copy of admit card with them as it is necessary for every registered aspirant. Without the admit card, no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall, so guys, if you do not miss this opportunity then please take this document with you.
SBI Clerk 2017 Cut Off
- Deserving aspirants name will be listed out in cut off marks qualified appellant’s name will be listed out in merit list & will be called up for the personal interview round. If you find your name on a merit list then you are eligible to appear for next selection round and also check details of cutoff marks list to know how much marks required to get qualified. We wish best of luck for both the exams, first is written examination and the last is personal interview. Dates for both selection rounds will be released after completing online registration process.
SBI Clerk 2017 Result
- After successful completion of an entire selection process, the final result will be declared consisting names of appointed candidate. Result of the both the selection rounds will announced by the bank on their official site, so after completing each round please visit official site or this site for updates about the result. Along with result, they will also release merit list and cut off marks for all applicants.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Date
- Exam for clerk post will be soon declared by the official so stay tuned with our website as well as an official website. They have not yet started the online application process, and examination dates will be released after completing the registration process, so till then you guys can download the syllabus and exam pattern from the official site to prepare for both selection rounds.
Steps to apply for SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form
- The interested aspirant has to, first of all, refer to the official site of State Bank of India through its web browser if any appellant is not aware of it then we have provided URL of it.
- Once you have landed on the home page of SBI click on the link of SBI Clerk 2017 Notification
- Refer to entire details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc.
- Start filling the form if you are able to fulfill it & make sure that entered detail is correct.
- Pay your application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take the hard copy of filled application form with you as it will be useful in future purpose so ensure that you keep it safely with you.
- Notification Releasing Date : Update Soon
- Online Form Releasing Date : Update Soon
- Last date of filling online application form: Update Soon
- Call letter releasing date: Update Soon
- Date of Prelim Exam: Update Soon
- Date of Main Exam:Update Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Update Soon
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 (DOWNLOAD)
SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 -> APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Aspirants are requested to stay tuned to our website on regular basis else they can also bookmark it by CTRL+D shortcut key to catch all latest updates being published on SBI Clerk 2017 Notification. Those who have any queries relating to above article please write us in a comment box below.