SBI SO Recruitment 2017 notification announced for various job profiles on sbi.co.in site having 12 empty seats apply online application form.
SBI Released Job Openings Notification 2017: State Bank of India is all set to hire total 12 employees in various posts such as Chief Manager, Digital System Architect, System/ Business Analyst, WAS Administrator, Analytics, UX Designer, IT Risk Manager, Data Warehouse Architect. Job notification is published on official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in so if interested then fill online application form through cited URL. The last date for submission of application form is 15th May 2017 & test will most probably will be organized in the month of June/ July 2017.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
In this article, we have also provided information such as its eligibility criteria necessary to fulfill in order to become part of current recruitment process. As State Bank of India is very old & well-reputed organization in banking sector serving their services in financial also. It is a central govt. The organization so it is but obvious that aspirants will give first preference to public sector rather than opting for the private sector.
SBI SO Notification 2017
Whenever empty seats is created in their organization job announcement is done by them & after successful completion of registration process entire selection rounds is carried out. SBI is having several branches & ATM being established all over India so they do need more number of employees for smooth functioning of bank. Almost each & every people has their bank accounts and State Bank of India is popular amongst it.
SBI SO Jobs 2017
Before any candidate will start their online form filling process it is advisable to them go through official notification once. As it contains detail such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary scale, application fee, starting & ending date of registration process etc. So make sure that you are able to do it as applicants skill will be tested on selection rounds being conducted by them such as prelims exam, mains exam, personal interview round, document verification etc.
|Institute Name:||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Official Web Page:||www.sbi.co.in|
|Job Act:||Chief Manager, Digital System Architect, System/ Business Analyst, WAS Administrator, Analytics, UX Designer, IT Risk Manager, Data Warehouse Architect|
|Total number of vacant seats:||12|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||26th April 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||15th May 2017|
|Due date for receipt of application form:||19th May 2017|
|Written Exam Dates:||June/ July 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
SBI SO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Chief Manager (Cost Accountant) : – CA/ICWA from recognized Board. Preference will be given to candidates who are B.Tech/BE (CSE / IT) / MCA/ M.Sc., (CS/IT) from a recognized University/Institution prior to CA/ICWA.
- Digital System Architect :- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics or MCA/MSc (IT) / Msc (Computer Science) with first class grade from Govt Recognised University / Institute
- System / Business Analyst :- Engineering graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/ Msc. (Computer Science) with MBA in System / Finance/ Operations or equivalent qualification from reputed Institute
- Analyst (Analytics) :- Engineering graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics or M.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science) / MCA from Government recognized University / Institute. IBM Certified WAS ND Administrator (WAS 8 or Higher) a must.
- WAS Administrator : – Completion of Graduation from well recognized board.
- UX Designer :- Engineering graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics or MCA from Government recognized University / Institute.
- IT Risk Manager :- B.E./ B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA from Government recognized University /Institute. CISA or CISM or CISSP certificate a must. Preferred: Graduate in Risk Management courses from Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
- Data Warehouse Architect :- B.E./ B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA from Government recognized University /Institute
Check: SBI Bank Recruitment 2017
- Age criteria differ from post wise so it is advisable to have a look at SBI SO Recruitment 2017 notification being uploaded on website.
Procedure for Selection:
- Appellants who had registered themselves their written exam & personal interview round will be scheduled after then final selection will be done.
- All General category candidates has to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee & for Reserved category Rs. 100/-
- Appointed aspirants will be given Rs. 50, 030/- to Rs. 59, 170/- on monthly basis.
How to apply for SBI SO Online Registration Processes?
Visit the official website of State Bank of India & after then check out SBI SO Recruitment 2017 announcement done by them on its home page. Fill entire fields which are mandatory & then click on Submit button download filled the application form. Take a hard copy of that with you for future use.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
We will provide daily updates of SBI SO Recruitment 2017 so refer our web portal to get make yourself aware about it.