SSC CHSL 2017 notification released for Combined Higher Secondary Level so kindly apply online form for it through ssc.nic.in site, if interested.
SSC CHSL Notification 2017: Staff Selection Commission is very well known for its recruitment process so whenever need of employment arises they announce its Rojgar Samachar. Various state government organization is running under control of this SSC so we are here to provide you complete information about the current recruitment process. Its official website is www.ssc.nic.in so all job fighters will be happy after referring to the current article as huge number of appellants is going to participate in it.
SSC CHSL 2017
On yearly basis, Staff Selection Commission is organizing Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination i.e. CHSL for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant etc. All eligible plus interested aspirant are invited to be a part of it & give their best performance in entire selection round so they can get appointment letter. The main aim of the organization is to hire dynamic contender who is skilled plus talented.
The candidate who is interested in it should, first of all, refer to official notification where details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee etc. are given. Registered user will get daily updates from the organization when they will release its Admit Card, Syllabus, Merit List, Result, Previous Year Papers etc. For more details kindly stay tuned to our site on the regular basis that they can get updates related to it.
Aspirants who wish to apply online should register themselves through official website so before its due date is gone kindly become part of it. Appellants who have completed 10th class from the well-recognized board is eligible to become part of it. Minimum age required to be a part of the current recruitment process is 18 years & it should not be more than 27 years. Even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants so kindly participate in it.
|Institute Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Official Web Page||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Job Act||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)|
|Job Area||All over India|
|Job Class||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process||18/11/2017|
|Final date of registration process:||18/12/2017|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date Tier 1||20th March to 20th April 2018|
|Descriptive Test Tier 2||20th June 2018|
|Mode of Application process||Online|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidate who wants to become part of it has to accomplish 10th class/ Senior Secondary Class from the well-recognized board only then they will be considered eligible for it.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years & maximum age of aspirant should not be more than 27 years whereas age relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Candidates who had registered themselves successfully has to appear for written exam & personal interview round after then their final selection will be done accordingly.
- Appointed appellants will get attractive salary scale on monthly basis along with extra grade pay allowances.
SSC CHSL LDC & DEO Syllabus & Pattern
Candidates who had registered themselves has to appear for written exam & for betterment performance into it. Before starting any preparation ensure that appellants have gone through each & every detailed description of it so they can score good marks into the test. Written examination will consist of multiple choice objective question for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. So before choosing any answer to make sure that they select it accordingly. General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness topics will be covered in written test each part will consist of 50 questions having 50 marks.
SSC CHSL 2017 Admit Card:
Registered aspirant will get hall ticket from its official site where details related to written examination such as exam date, timing, venue etc. will be there. Those who will forget to bring admit card with them their entry will be restricted into exam hall so make sure that applicant doesn’t forget it. While downloading it Appellants have to enter registration number & date of birth given text box.
SSC CHSL 2017 Answer Key:
After successful completion of written exam aspirants will have to wait for result declaration status till then the organization will publish Answer Key consisting solved question paper. They release it in order to reduce eagerness SSC uploads this so they can have a rough estimation of marks. Even it will help them to get an idea about how much will they score & can know about their performance into it. SSC Board of Department will download set a wise paper code.
SSC CHSL 2017 Cut off List:
Candidates who will be shortlisted after scoring good marks into it names will be displayed in a list so it is necessary to be attained in it. Category wise names will be displayed into cut off marks sheet so just have a look at even past few years records. Looking at previous year merit list registered user can get a rough idea about how much user will get marks.
SSC CHSL 2017 Result:
Aspirants who want to be a part of current recruitment process has to ensure that they give out their best performance in written examination only then their selection will be done accordingly. According to sources, it has come to know that organization will announce its result just before one to two months. A PDF file will be available so even candidate who want to download it can take print out of that if qualified has to appear for next phase of selection round.
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
- First of all, a candidate has to log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission type URL of it on your web browser.
- Click on the relevant link of latest news released by them from your home page.
- Check out its official notification & go through entire details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc.
- If a candidate is able to fulfill eligibility criteria only then their registration will be taken into consideration.
- Start online form filling process & click on Submit button.
- A filled application form will be displayed on your screen so kindly download it.
- Take a hard copy of it & keep it along with you for future purpose.
Many aspirants might have got entire details for which they were looking for SSC CHSL 2017 & those who want more updates can kindly stay tuned to our site on a regular basis so they don’t miss out any single opportunity from their hand.