SSC CPO SI 2017 notification released for Group B & C through ssc.nic.in website if eligible then apply online application form via cited URL.
SSC CPO SI Notification 2017: Staff Selection Commission has come up with most exciting information for all unemployed candidates so here we have brought current week’s employment news. All freshers, as well as experienced appellants, are invited through its official site www.ssc.nic.in for various Group B (Non- Gazetted) & Group C (Non- Technical) posts. So we are here to provide complete guidelines so aspirants don’t have to go here & there to get complete details.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Notification, Online Application Form
On yearly basis, Staff Selection Commission is announcing job notification according to empty seats created on their various departments. So whenever need of employee arises announcement is done for it & entire recruitment process is carried out by them. SSC is having a responsibility to hire eligible & dynamic contender for their organization so they are having some predefined selection rounds. Based on overall performance into it appointment letter is handed over to them.
Before submitting online application form aspirants need to go through entire eligibility criteria where details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. is given. Those who are able to fulfill it only their application form will be taken into consideration so make sure that you don’t submit it without referring to official notification. Aspirants who couldn’t make out into this job notification can look out for other announcement done by them.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Exam Dates
|Institute Name:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector|
Total number of vacant seats:
|Not announced yet|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||January, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||March, 2017|
|Paper 1 Admit Card:||April, 2017|
|SSC Paper 1 Exam:||May, 2017|
|Paper 1 Exam Result:||June, 2017|
|PET/ PST Medical Result:||July, 2017|
|SSC Paper 2 Admit Card:||September, 2017|
|Paper 2 Exam:||October, 2017|
|Final Result:||November, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
SSC CPO SI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to become part of recruitment process has to accomplish their Bachelor’s Degree from well-recognized university only then their application form will be accepted.
- Aspirant’s age should be in between 20 years to 25 years even upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates/
Procedure for Selection:
- Based on performance into Physical Test, Written Exam consisting of Paper 1 & 2, Medical Test, Final Merit List will be prepared after then appointment letter will form.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about application fee.
- Appointed aspirant will be paid attractive salary on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Final selection of aspirants will be done based on their performance in selection rounds & in order to score more marks into it even organization is trying their best efforts. They publish syllabus which consists of information such as topics to be covered, previous year papers etc. In order to gain confidence in the exam, it is necessary to for candidate that they refer to published document. SSC CPO SI 2017 will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2 each on of them will have 200 marks & 200 questions. Contender will be given two hours to complete entire question paper.
- Part A will consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Part B will consist of General Knowledge and General Awareness (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Part C will consist of Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Part D will consist of English Comprehension (50 questions,50 marks)
- It will consist of English language & Comprehension.
Hall ticket we can say that it is one of the most important document in order to appear for exam details such as exam date, applicant’s information, examination venue etc. is given on its call letter. Nowadays it has become necessary for verification purpose not a single candidate will be allowed to enter in examination hall. Even valid ID proof which is a government authorized is necessary to enter in the hall only then higher authorities will allow them to give the exam.
SSC CPO 2017 Answer Key:
After successful completion of examination Staff Selection Commission will publish solved question paper which will help applicants to know about their performance. Also, they can come to know about the rough estimation of marks which they will be scoring when the result will be declared. Though this cannot give you perfect idea about marks to be obtained so it is necessary to check score card when announced.
SSC CPO 2017 Cut off List:
A candidate who is engaged into recruitment process has to go through cut off mark sheet when the result is declared as category wise information is provided. Appellants can also check last few years merit list so applicants can get an idea about will they clear this round or not.
SSC CPO Result 2017:
People who had given the exam are advised to look towards its official site to know their marks when announced so all applied aspirants are advised to have a look at the official site. Qualified candidates will be move forwarded to next phase of selection round & further updates related to it will be given here.
SSC CPO Previous Papers:
Previous year papers help a lot in preparing for the exam so those who want to score good marks & clear this entire recruitment process it’s necessary for them to go through it. As you know that limited time duration will be allotted to aspirants so if registered user will give mock test it will help them to complete entire question paper on time.
SSC CPO Preparation Tips:
Before starting preparation for selection rounds aspirants are advised to prepare timetable first after then they can go through last few years question papers, list out topics which were covered etc. They can also join the classes so useful information about it can get from it.
Steps to apply for SSC CPO 2017 Online Application Form:
- Candidates are requested to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission.
- From home page refer to latest news released by them & click on the SSC CPO SI 2017 link of it.
- It is advisable to, first of all, go through official notification which consists of information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc.
- Start your online form filling process & then click on Submit button.
- Download it & take the hard copy of filled application form it is advisable to keep it with you for future use.
Those who want to get regular updates of SSC CPO SI 2017 can bookmark our site by CTRL+D shortcut key.