SSC Online Application Form 2017 disclosed for posts such as CHSL, MTS, JE, CGL etc. on its site ssconline.nic.in get your admit card, syllabus, result.
ssconline.nic.in Exam Notification 2017: Staff Selection Commission is well reputed & one of the oldest organization of India who is having a responsibility to recruit eligible candidates according to vacancies created in their various departments. It has started from 4th November 1975 named as Subordinate Service Commission which was then renamed as Staff Selection Commission from 26th September 1977 year. It was established with 47- 48 reports (1967- 68) year whose head office is situated in New Delhi.
A branch office is located at seven different locations such as Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two sub-offices are at Raipur & Chandigarh. Each one of them is headed by Regional Director & Sub- Office is handled by Deputy Director so whenever they are in need of more number of employees job notification is announced by them. Region wise entire recruitment process is carried out after the appellants are appointed based on their performance in selection round.
SSC Online Application Form 2017
Before being part of any recruitment process it is necessary to have a look at entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. Those who are not able to fulfill above-mentioned points they are advised not to waste time in registering themselves. Because organization will not take them into consideration so it is better to refer each & every detail carefully after then move ahead for submission of application form.
SSC Exam Date 2017
In this article, we are going to discuss vacancies created in various job posts such as Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Engineer, Multitasking Staff, Combined Higher Secondary Level, Combined Graduate Level, Stenographer etc. Here we have given complete details about it such as important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. So depending upon candidate’s area of interest they can participate themselves. And after completing the registration process, you can look for syllabus & exam date and start preparing for its selection rounds.
SSC CGL Online Application Form
Every year Staff Selection Commission is organizing competitive exam for Combined Graduate Level where an immense number of aspirants take part into it. Contender possessing Bachelor’s of Engineering Degree from well-recognized university scoring up to minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for above-mentioned job post. As a mode of the registration process is online so interested appellant can be part of it just by sitting at their place.
- Starting date of online application form- 16th May 2017
- Last date for submission of application form- 16th June 2017
|SSC CGL Application Form|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Result|
SSC CHSL Online Application
Candidates who had completed their 12th class i.e. Higher Secondary Level with good marks from a government authorized board can participate in Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. Those who are not able to fulfill eligibility criteria have to wait for one more year because every year Staff Selection Commission do organizes this exam. All materials related to examination such as topics to be covered, previous year paper & exam pattern is also given here.
- Submission of application form commenced from – 8th October 2016
- Due date for submission of application form – 11th November 2016
|SSC CHSL Application Form|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Result|
SSC MTS Online Application
For Multitasking Staff post minimum education required to be a part of the recruitment process is an accomplishment of 10th class i.e. Senior Secondary Level. Their age group should fall in between of 18 years to 25 years, reserved category will get upper age relaxation according to norms of the organization. They had already started accepting application forms from 30th Dec 2016 & has been last till 3rd February 2017.
- Starting date for submission of online application form – 30th Dec 2016
- Last date for submission of application form – 3rd February 2017
|SSC MTS Application Form|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC MTS Syllabus|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
SSC CPO SI Online Application
Candidates who are having the desire to get employment in Defence Department such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, Delhi Police etc. A job announcement done by Staff Selection Commission for Sub Inspector post they can be a part of it all they have to do is work hard for an entire selection process. Rounds such as Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written Examination, Medical Test, Document Verification round etc.
- Organization started accepting application forms from – February 2017
- Last date for submission of application form – March 2017
|SSC CPO SI Application Form|
|SSC CPO SI Admit Card||SSC CPO SI Syllabus|
|SSC CPO SI Answer Key||SSC CPO SI Result|
SSC GD Online Application
In upcoming days organization is going to publish SSC Online Application Form 2017 for General Duty Soldier in Para Military Force & for that SSC Grade Constable examination will be organized. Aspirants had to carry Higher Secondary Class education from reputed board scoring good marks in the final exam. Their first phase of selection round is going to be a physical test after then qualified appellants will be called up for a written test likewise entire process will get completed.
- Starting date of online application form- Will be updated soon
- The last date for submission of application form- Not declared yet
|SSC GD Application Form|
|SSC GD Admit Card||SSC GD Syllabus|
|SSC GD Answer Key||SSC GD Result|
SSC JE Online Application
Aspirants who are interested in working in Staff Selection Commission if they are having Bachelor’s of Engineering degree from well recognized university then they can be a part of SSC Online Application Form 2017 process recently announced by them. As they are seeking for a dynamic contender in Junior Engineer posts & as a part of selection process written test & personal interview round will be scheduled. Below we have provided a date for its registration process.
- First phase of registration process – 1st October 2016
- Last date for Part 1 registration process – 28th October 2017
|SSC JE Application Form|
|SSC JE Admit Card||SSC JE Syllabus|
|SSC JE Answer Key||SSC JE Result|
SSC Stenographer Online Application
Students who had just completed their 12th class & instead of looking out for admission in colleges they want to opt for employment then here is a right place for it. As Staff Selection Commission had announced SSC Online Application Form 2017 job notification for Stenographer post where minimum education required for being part of the recruitment process is a completion of 12th class i.e. Higher Secondary Class. Those who want to be a government employee should not miss this chance.
- Organization has started accepting application form- March 2017
- Due date for submission of application form- April 2017
|SSC Stenographer Application Form|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC Stenographer Syllabus|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Result|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Application
An organization is soon going to release SSC Online Application Form 2017 for Junior Hindi Translator post so people who had completed their Graduation Degree & having knowledge of Hindi/ English subject as compulsory they can go for this. Here we have also updated starting & ending date of registration process so if you are interested and having the willingness to be a part of it kindly look at below provided details. After completion of it, even materials related to the exam will be provided here by Staff Selection Commission.
- Starting date of submission of application form – 15th April 2017
- Due date for application form – 5th May 2017
|SSC JHT Application Form|
|SSC JHT Admit Card||SSC JHT Syllabus|
|SSC JHT Answer Key||SSC JHT Result|
Candidates can contact help lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati – 09085073593, 09085015252
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
Steps to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission from your web browser.
- After landing on its home page check out latest SSC Online Application Form 2017 notification posted by them.
- Click on a relevant link, download its official notification and refer to every eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee.
- If you are able to fulfill its eligibility criteria then start online form filling process.
- Make payment of application form & upload necessary documents in the scanned format mentioned into its notification.
- Kindly submit it & download your filled application form.
- Take print out of & keep it safe.
Official Website: ssconline.nic.in
A reader can also share our article & let other candidates know about SSC Online Application Form 2017 through various other social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. who are seeking for employment.