SSC Stenographer Result 2017, Grade C & D Exam Merit List, Cut Off Mark will be soon available to check online at www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC Steno Exam Result 2017: Here we have fantastic news for the applicants who have appeared for the written examination for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade C and D in October 2017 so now the board has decided to reveal the SSC Stenographer Result Grade C and D. The written examination for the same was held on 27th August 2017 at various examination centers and its result will be going to announce now. Written exam qualifiers will be called for Skill Test, now the finally selected candidate’s list is released by the commission after evaluating their performance in the skill test. Department is going to reveal the result list in two parts according to the different post. Those candidates whose name will become in the merit list will be eligible to attend the skill test.
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||Not declared yet|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Kind of Declaration||Results|
|Type of Exam||Written Test|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
ssc.nic.in Stenographer Result 2017
Applicants who appear for the written test are now guided to check their SSC Stenographer Recruitment Result 2017 from the authentic website. for the skill test department is going to fix the standard while taking the skill test. To appoint the candidates for the post after taking the skill test department is going to declare the final result. Candidates will be selected for this opportunity on the basis of their performance in written examination.
|Conduct of SSC Stenographer written exam||August 27, 2017|
|Declaration of written exam result||October 2017|
|Date of skill test in Stenographer||To be notified later|
|Declaration of final result||To be notified later|
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Result 2017
Written Examination Result:
- Written will be of total 200 marks. The objective question will be asked in it and it will be divided into 3 parts. In part-1 General Intelligence and Reasoning, Part- 2 General Awareness and Part 3 English Language and Comprehension.
- If candidates give the wrong answer then 0.25 marks will be cut off.
- Those aspirants who score more marks in written exam will be called for skill test.
- The final result will be declaring keep in mind of written marks also.
- Final the applicants will be selected on the basis of total marks in written examination.
- Candidates will be selected for various departments on the basis of merit list.
SSC Stenographer Exam Cut Off Marks 2017
|Category||Expected Cutoff (Marks)|
SSC Grade D Exam Cut Off 2017
|Category||Expected Cutoff (Marks)|
Selection Procedure of SSC Steno Exam 2017
Total marks of the written examination will be accessible to the candidates within 7 days from the declaration of result. Applicant’s marks in the written exam will be accessible to them according to their roll numbers in the PDF File. Candidates are able to check their marks on this page. For the skill test, examination candidates have to first qualify the written exam. Those who clear out the skill test will be appointed to the job post. The position will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of their merit list. Candidates meeting the cut off in skill test will be considered for allocation.
How to Check SSC Stenographer Merit List 2017
Dear candidates as your result are in a process and it will take some more time to reveal. Your result will be first announced on the board’s website then and then only it will be available over here on our website along with that you can also check SSC Stenographer merit list when it gets published on the official website. All those appeared students are advised to be aware of the fake website which says that they are providing your results.
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Click on the result tab.
- Now select and open the result link that is SSC Stenographer Result 2017.
- A PDF file will open on a separate page.
- Candidates must check their roll number in the list.
- Candidates have to download the result at the end.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Hoping that reader might have got sufficient information related to SSC Stenographer Result 2017 so those who are seeking for more updates are requested to stay tuned to our website on regular basis