SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 uploaded on ssc.nic.in website with its exam pattern & previous year papers so you can gather information from there.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017: Staff Selection Commission is currently undergoing through recruitment process for Stenographer post so those who are engaged into it one of most awaited news is here for them. As after completion of registration process many of them has already started their preparation for first phase of selection rounds. So those who hadn’t started yet no need to get worried about it refer to www.ssc.nic.in site & avail details about its exam related materials.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
Those who are going to appear for written test are advised to check details such as Exam Syllabus consisting topics to be covered in examination, exam pattern & previous year papers. It will help appellants a lot to score good marks into it so that no one can beat them to crack this exam. Lots of competition will be there because immense number of aspirants has participated into it so each one of them is trying their best efforts to score good marks.
Main reason behind releasing this document is to let know about its question paper style, marking system, time duration, topics that is going to be covered, number of sections, number of questions etc. So by going through it aspirants will get clear idea about it & can perform better in entire selection rounds. Once written test will get accomplish after completion of paper assessment its result will get declare & qualified contenders of it will be move forwarded to next round of selection process.
As it is an Computer Based Skill Test so topics such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English language and Comprehension. Entire question paper will be having weightage of total 200 marks having multiple type objective questions. Hoping that many of them has already started their preparation to secure good marks into it for that proper planning is needed only then it will lead to achieve their goal.
SSC Stenographer Previous Paper
Organization is always looking up for talented & skilled aspirant so in order to know their skill selection rounds is scheduled by them. Each & every successfully registered appellant are given chance to appear for it where contender gives their best performance to score good marks. As competition level is very much tough nowadays so it has become most challenging task to get employment in public sector as well as in private sector too.
Talking about current recruitment process aspirants who had taken part into it are advised to refer previous year papers. Because by going through it appellant can come to know how exams has been conducted previously & what were the topics of it, exam pattern, style of question paper etc. As we have tried our best efforts to provide you as much as information we can so that reader has not to roam here & there for more updates.
SSC Steno Group C & D Exam Pattern 2017
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Question paper will be of multiple choice question.
- Entire paper will be consisting of three parts such as Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3.
- First two part is consisting of 50 marks each whereas Part III is having maximum marks i.e. of 100 marks.
- Except for third part other two will be in both language i.e. English & Hindi.
- Candidates will be given time limit of total 2 hours to complete entire question paper whereas for handicapped contender it will be 2 hours & 40 minutes.
- For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
2) Skill Test in Stenography
- After successful completion of Computer Based Test & once its result will be declared qualified appellants will be called up for Skill Test.
- Those applicants who had scored marks up to minimum expectation of organization they will be considered eligible for it.
- Skill test will be qualifying in nature & Commission will fix the qualifying standards in skill test for different categories of aspirants.
- It is very much necessary for candidate to appear for Skill test if they want to get employment in Staff Selection Commission.
- Appellants will be given dictation of 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at 100 wpm for post of Stenographer Grade C & 80 wpm for post of Stenographer Grade D.
- It has to be transcribed on Computer only.
- Visually handicapped aspirants is required to transcribed the matter in 75 minutes for English Shorthand or in 100 minutes for Hindi Shorthand for post of Stenographer D & in 70 minutes for English Shorthand test and in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand test for the post of Stenographer C.
SSC Steno Group C & D Exam Syllabus 2017
Stenographer Syllabus 2017
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – It will include verbal & non- verbal type consisting of various topics such as
- Analogies, Similarities & Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series, Non- Verbal Series etc.
General Awareness – Questions will be designed in such a way that it can test the skill of aspirants to know about general awareness of environment around him & its application to society. It will consists of topics such as questions relating to various following topics such as –
- India & its neighbouring countries
- Especially pertaining to Sports
- History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution & Scientific Reasoning etc.
English language & Comprehension
- Synonym & Antonym
- Active & Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Direct & Indirect Conversions
- Comprehension Passage
- Miss- spelt words detection
- Cloze passage
Official Website: www.bombabyhighcourt.nic.in
Note: Appellants who are visually handicapped there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in General Intelligence & Reasoning/ General Awareness Paper. Best wishes to every enrolled user who are going to appear for exam & hoping that by going through this article i.e. SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 reader must have got fruitful information about it.