Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 notification revealed on trb.tn.nic.in site apply online application form for Lecturer post having 1058 vacancies.
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Notification 2017: People who are living in Tamil Nadu they will be happy after reading this article especially those aspirant who are having interest in Teaching field. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has invited eligible contender for Lecturer post & its notification is posted through its webpage www.trb.tn.nic.in. Total vacant seats is 1058 as mode of registration process is online so just by sitting at their place appellant can be a part of it.
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017
From 16th June, 2017 organization has started accepting application forms from all eligible candidates & they it will be ongoing process till 7th July, 2017. On daily basis immense number of aspirants are getting registered themselves if they are able to fulfill eligibility criteria posted by organization. They have clearly mentioned that application form will be accepted as online mode only so those who will try to submit their registration offline mode i.e. through postal service organization will not take into consideration.
Accomplishment of B.E. / B. Tech from well recognized university in concerned discipline is must scoring upto minimum qualifying marks. As competition level is very much tough so it has become hard to be employment in government sector because every candidate is aware about employee benefits provided by them. All of them wants to have secured life for better future so every contender wants to get themselves into public sector.
TN TRB Recruitment 2017
Teaching profession is very tough because along with ample amount of knowledge also there are various other skills needed such as convincing power, ability to handle entire class, can answer to any questions. As a part of selection process organization is going to schedule for all registered candidate such as written exam & personal interview round. Appointed contender will be given pay scale of in between Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5, 400/- on monthly basis.
As total number of vacant seats is 1058 so those who want to confirm their seat has to work very hard for entire selection rounds. This will be nice catch for all job hunters we advise each one of them to not let this chance go away from your hand. In order to be a registered member of this recruitment process general category candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee & for reserved category it will be Rs. 250/-.
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Official Web Page:||www.trb.tn.nic.in|
|Total number of vacant seats:||1058|
|Job Area:||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||16th June, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||7th July, 2017|
|Written Examination Date:||13th August, 2017|
|Result Will be Declared on:||October, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory that candidate who wants to register themselves must be having degree up to BE/ B. Tech from well recognized university in concerned disciplines only then they can be a part of current recruitment process.
- Aspirants age should not exceed more than 57 years according to norms of organization even upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Procedure for Selection:
- First of all Written Examination will be scheduled qualified aspirants of it will be move forwarded to next round which will be personal interview after then final merit list will be prepared & appointment letter is going to be handed over to selected candidate.
- Appellants who are falling under General category has to pay Rs. 500/– as application fee & for reserved category it is Rs. 250/-
- On monthly basis organization will pay in between of Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- to selected candidate for Lecturer post.
Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Online Application Form 2017:
- Candidates has to type correct URL of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board if they want to get register themselves.
- After then navigate to latest news published by them for post of Lecturer profile & click on relevant link of it.
- Go through entire Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 official notification consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee etc.
- If you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria then start your online form filling process & pay application fee according to which category you fall into.
- Upload necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- After completion of all above mentioned procedure submit all the details.
- Download it & take hard copy of that with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
If any candidate is having questions or queries regarding Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 or want to seek more information about that then kindly share it through below given comment box as one of our team member will help you out for this.