TMB Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Clerk job posts interested one can apply online application form through tmb.in official website.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017: Good news! Is here for every candidate interested in banking sector & especially those who are living in Tamil Nadu. Recently Rojgar Samachar has been posted out for Probationary Officer, Clerk etc. posts by Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank. So all unemployed aspirants are alerted to go through entire article carefully if they are really looking for job. All interested & eligible candidate can be a part of it by submitting their application form through www.tmb.in web page.
TMB Recruitment 2017
Organization is looking for dynamic contenders who can give their best in work place as every year they come up with job notification according to vacancies created there. Talking about recently announcement made by them for Clerk post then we would say that organization had not posted out total number of empty seats. But we would say that aspirants who are having strong desire should firstly refer to official notification & then they can submit their application form.
TMB Careers 2017
As mode of registration process is through online only so no offline application forms will be taken into consideration. Starting date for registering yourself will Update Soon. Once its due date will be gone not a single application form is going to be taken accepted by organization all of them will be in vain. So those contenders who doesn’t want to make situation like this happen should take care of instructions provided here.
TMB Jobs 2017
There certain other points to be taken into consideration before making yourself part of TMB Recruitment 2017 process. They are such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee payment, salary scale etc. It is very much important that candidate who is interested to get themselves registered has to fulfill every above mentioned points. We would say that eligibility criteria is very much important part of recruitment process.
As a part of selection process written exam & personal interview round is going to be schedule by organization. Each & every successfully registered candidate will get a chance to be a part of first phase of selection round which is going to be written test. After then qualified users of it will be move forwarded to next phase i.e. personal interview round. This round is to know about communication skill, way of presenting themselves so it is having equal importance too.
Let’s have short brief about Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited known as TMB in short form established on 11th May, 1921 as Nadar Bank which got its name later changed in year 1962. Head quarter is situated in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu providing financial services & banking too having 437 branches and 911 ATMs around the country. They are also having their tie- up arrangements with IDBI & HDFC currently there are ample of employee working over there.
TMB Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB)|
|Official Web Page:||www.tmb.in|
|Job Act:||Clerk/ Probationary Officers|
|Total number of vacant seats:||N/A|
|Job Area:||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Class:||Private Sector|
|Starting date of registration process:||Update Soon|
|Final date of registration process:||Update Soon|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
|TMB Exam Dates 2017:||Update Soon|
|Result Announcement:||Update Soon|
|Interview Schedule:||Update Soon|
TMB Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those aspirant who wanted to be a part of current recruitment process need to possess minimum education i.e. Graduation in Arts, Commerce & Science having knowledge of Computer Operations from well recognized university.
- Appellants who had completed their Graduation & willing to apply their age should not be more than 24 years while for Post Graduation accomplishment candidates their age should be 26 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- Online Test (Objective Type Examination) i.e. written exam will be organized for all enrolled user & after then based on their performance into it appellant will be move forwarded to personal interview round.
- General category aspirant has to make payment of Rs. 300/- as application fee whereas Reserved category candidate has to pay Rs. 150/-
- Appointed candidate will be given Rs. 13, 075/- on monthly basis during their probation period & after then they will be provided Rs. 20, 860/-.
Steps to apply for TMB Online Application Form 2017
- Visit website of Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited from your web browser.
- Navigate to “Career” section from its home page.
- Check out latest TMB Recruitment 2017 announcement made by them for Clerk post & click on that link.
- Download its official notification consisting complete details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee payment, salary scale etc.
- If you are able to fulfill all above mentioned details then start your online form filling process.
- Make payment of application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Submit all that details.
- Download your application form & take hard copy of it for future use.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Notification 2017 (Update Soon)
Official Website: www.tmb.in
Readers can also share our article through various other social media platforms & can make aware about TMB Recruitment 2017 through Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so all your friend’s or family members can also come to know about latest job notification being posted by Tamil Nadu Mercantile Limited bank.