TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification along with Online Application Form to Fill up 1883 Vacancies is now out at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TRB Assistant Professor Notification 2017: Here is the amazing news for the candidates who are interested for the post of the professor for them the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates for the posts of the Assistant Professor so the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply for it from the official site of the board. Here in this article, we have provided the entire information about it so have a glance on it. Recently in the month of July, the board had released the notification to fill the 1883 vacant seats in the organization; the authorities are accepting the application online from the official site of the board.
TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
The candidates who will apply for the post they definitely go through the selection process conducted by the board; the authorities will conduct the written examination or interview and on the basis of the performance, the candidates will be selected. The candidates who are interested and can teach the students in the different fields they can apply for the post. The candidates who are interested in applying they can directly get the information related to the eligibility criteria, syllabus, examination pattern and many others from the given below information in this article so have a glance on the information given below.
TN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
|TN TRB Asst Prof Recruitment 2017||Details|
|Name of the board||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Location of the job||Tamil Nadu|
|Teaching place||Government Arts and Sciences Colleges|
|Total number of post vacancies||1883|
|Category||Recruitment Advt, Application form|
|Issuance date of recruitment Advt||4th Week of July 2017|
|Closing date for applications||Will Update soon|
|Date of the interview||1st week of September 2017|
|Type of the jobs||State Level Teaching Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Asst Prof Job Vacancies 2017
Here we have given the entire information related to the eligibility Criteria for the applying for the post.
- The candidates who are interested in the post they need to follow the certain age criteria provided by the authorities that are for the Upper age it is 57 years and for the Superannuation, it is 58 years.
- The candidates who are interested in the post they need to get the minimum education qualification; the candidates need to have the 55% in the post graduation from the recognized university; moreover, the extra degree like UGC, CSIR, JRF, NET, SLET or SLST are also acceptable.
- The candidates who will apply for the post of the assistant professor if they will get the job they will get the salary of 15600 and 39100 Rs along with the grade pay of Rs 6000.
Application Fee: T
- the candidates who will apply for the post they need to pay the online application fees for the post; the application fees vary as per the category wise it is for the SC/ST and PWD category 300 Rs and for the General, it is 600 Rs.
- The candidates who will apply for the post they need to go through the certain selection process by the authorities; it is confirmed that in the starting of the September the authorities will conduct the Interview for the selection of the candidates.
How to Fill TN TRB Asst Prof Online Application Form 2017
Here are the certain steps to download the application form candidates can kindly follow it.
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official site of the board
- Then from the home page, they need to navigate for the related link of the application form
- Now the candidates need to click on that link
- After that within few seconds, the application form will appear on the screen
- Where the candidates need to fill the application form
- After filling the form candidates can pay the application fees by the means of the communication they had given
- After that submit the application form
- Now the candidates can take a print of it for the future use
- Publication date of notification – 4th Week of July 2017
- Final date for online applications – August 2017
- Date of interview – 1st week of September 2017
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Get the regular updates about the latest government jobs by subscribing to this website. To subscribe, readers need to click on a bell icon that is on a right side corner. Keep visiting this web portal to attain all latest updates concerning TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017.