UPPSC Recruitment 2017, Uttar Pradesh PSC exam calendar, notification, Apply Online Application Form to Fill up for Various Posts at www.uppsc.gov.in.
UPPSC Notification 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commissions is usually known as UPPSC. As you all know that why public service commission has made in all the states of India for conducting recruitment exam for selection of eligible candidates in the particular State Government departments. So same here the Uttar Pradesh PSC Allahabad has released the UPPSC Notification for choosing the suitable applicants in Uttar Pradesh State for various departments. We have made this article only for the latest competitive examination held by the UP PSC. Now, only the 10000+ vacancies open for different posts in various departments. In this concern, Uttar Pradesh PSC has declared a detailed recruitment UPPSC Allahabad notification which you can download and Apply by clicking the links given in the table.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1st April 1937. UP Public Service Commission set up by the Uttar Pradesh Government under Public Service Commission Regulation act 1976 and it is also regulated by the UP Government. Uttar Pradesh PSC was set up with the core objective of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. So to Recruit Potential Candidates to work in UP Government Administrations it announces UPPSC Notification to recruit aspirants in large number at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. So the aspirants who wish to get the Job in any Government Department of Uttar Pradesh can apply for these UPPSC Vacancies released under UPPSC Recruitment.
UPPSC Notification 2017
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for various Posts in different Departments is available here. In our website, you can check the Latest Employment Notifications released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Uttar Pradesh PSC issues Job Notifications annually for different vacancies like Lower Subordinate, Upper Subordinates recruitment, Engineering Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Police Jobs etc.
Depending on its Requirement Uttar Pradesh PSC announces various UPPSC Online Notifications frequently to fill available vacancies in Departments of Government of Uttar Pradesh. So the candidates Interested in UP Government Jobs can use the UPPSC Notification. Aspirants can also find the Examinations Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc. on below sections.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017
UPPSC Allahabad has released various Notifications in the year 2017 for various posts which include Medical Officer, Civil Judge, Conservator, Asst. Director, etc. UP Public Service Commission also releases Combined Lower Subordinate Services, Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Notifications every year to select applicants for different Group A & B Posts. For this year also it is going to declare notifications for the Recruitment of aspirants in numerous numbers. So the applicants interested in UP Govt Jobs may use these Recruitment Notifications releasing in this year.
As UP Public Service Commission announces recruitment Notifications frequently for various posts you may go along through the long procedure to get notifications for each post. But now you don’t need to worry about the Latest UPPSC Notifications. So now just by visiting our page, you can check all Latest UPPSC Notification published in the year 2017. You can check all UPPSC Recruitment 2017 details in below table. You can also check complete details like Vacancies, Pay Scale, Eligibility related to that Recruitment.
UPPSC Jobs 2017
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Statistical Officer (General Recruitment) in Forest and wild Life Department U.P.||02||21 to 40 Years||₹ 9300 – 24800/- + Grade Pay ₹ 4800/-|
|Lecturer under U.P. Special subordinate educational service (Women Branch)||53 (Various Subjects)||21 to 40 Years||₹ 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay ₹ 5400/-|
|Registrar (General Recruitment)||12||35 to 45 Years||₹ 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay ₹ 7600/-|
|Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P.||408 (various subjects)||21 to 40 Years||₹ 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay ₹ 6000/-|
|Scientific Officer (General Selection) in Forensic Science Laboratory, U.P.||54||21 to 40 Years||₹ 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay ₹ 5400/-|
Statistical Officer: Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least 55% marks from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. (OR) Two years of Post-graduate diploma in Statistics from an institute recognized by the Government.
Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification and good knowledge of Hindi and English.
- At least 15 years of experience in administrative and Supervisory level in any University, Government Office or Institute of Higher Education or at least 15 years teaching experience in Degree College or a University.
Lecturer under U.P. Special Subordinate educational service ->
- A Post Graduate Degree in the respective subject of a University set up by law in India or a Degree recognized by the Govt. as equivalent there to.
- Served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years Or Obtained “B” Certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P. ->
- At least 55% marks, (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Must have cleared NET by U.G.C. / C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C.
- The candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Scientific Officer (General Selection) ->
- Post Graduate (M.Sc./M.Tech) in concerned discipline.
- At least three years research / Practical experience
The fee can be made through Online Payment for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 (using Net Banking / Card Payments) OR other payment modes.
- Unreserved (General) and OBC -> Exam fee ₹ 80/- + Online processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 105/-
- SC / ST -> Exam fee ₹ 40/- + Online processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 65/-
- Handicapped -> Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women -> According to their original category.
|Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank:||13/04/2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application:||18/04/2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application:||09/05/2017|
UPPSC Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commissions will soon released call letter for exam for which they have asked for recruitment form. Call letter will be published on official website and the link to download that call letter will be available in this article also. We also suggest all candidate do download admit card as soon as it is available on official website because after due date it will not allowed to grab it.Aspirant are also advice to keep one thing in the mind and that is “If your Application Status is not Rejected and Examination has been Scheduled, then only you can download admit card”
How to Fill UPPSC Online Application Form 2017
Eligible Interested Candidates of UPPSC Recruitment 2017 are required to submit Online Application Form through UPPSC Online Portal on or before 18/04/2017. The Candidates after submitting their applications through Online shall send photocopies of their all academic/ required documents regarding their claims along with print out of Online application form within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications (date 09/05/2017 from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm) on the working day through registered/Speed Post or Personally in the office of the Commission.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
The aspirant has any query related to UPPSC Recruitment 2017 then they are free to contact us by writing it in the comment box and we will reply you as soon as possible.