UPSC CMS Notification 2017 notification revealed for MO post with 710 vacancies apply online application form at upsc.gov.in web portal.
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has updated official link for its recent vacant seats being created in their organization. Aspirants who had completed their MBBS graduation from well-recognized university & looking for free job alert will be happy after referring to this. A total number of vacancies is 710 for Medical Officer post so those who are interested can register themselves through www.upsc.gov.in. As its due date for registration process is 19th May 2017 & as a mode of application form is online.
UPSC CMS Notification 2017
Commission announces whenever empty seats are created in their several departments so the accordingly entire selection process is carried out. From 26th April 2017 above mentioned recruitment process for Medical Officer has already been started. All interested appellants are advised to not miss this chance & grab this opportunity as early as possible. Many contenders might be searching here & there to gather more details about job announcement we must say that you have landed at right place.
As it is a Central Government Job & getting employment into it is a moment of proud as it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Registered user has to go through a various phase of selection rounds & based on it final merit list will be prepared. Contender’s age should not be more than 32 years & even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants according to norms of govt. Minimum passing marks required to become part of the recruitment process is scoring up to 55%.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
The organization has some strict rules & regulations which every interested candidate has to follow i.e. fulfill eligibility criteria & submit the application form on or before its due date. Information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, selection rounds etc. is given in its official notification. Even while submission of application form it is necessary to upload few mandatory documents mentioned it.
upsconline.nic.in Vacancy 2017
With the increase in technology, things have become much easier so the even mode of registration process has become online. Earlier candidates have to stand in a queue to register themselves & it was a lengthy plus tiresome process. Written test for Medical Officer post is scheduled 13th August 2017 at various examination centers of all over India. All enrolled candidate will be notified of it so make sure that you don’t forget to have a look at our site on regular basis.
UPSC Medical Officer Notification 2017
|Institute Name:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Medical Officer|
|Total number of vacant seats:||710|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||26th April 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||19th May 2017|
|Written Exam Date:||13th August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
UPSC Combined Medical Service Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Appellants who want to become part of above-mentioned recruitment process must have MBBS Degree from well-recognized university scoring up to 55% of marks.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should not be more than 32 years as per organization norms.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Test & Personal Interview Round will be organized for all enrolled user after then final selection will be done.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee whereas General category appellants have to pay Rs. 200/-
- It is advisable to refer its official notification as appointed candidate will be offered attractive pay band on monthly basis.
Steps to apply for UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017:
- First & foremost thing which aspirant has to do is go to the official site of Union Public Service Commission.
- After landing on the home page of it check the UPSC CMS Notification 2017 announcement made by them such as for Medical Officer.
- Go through details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band etc.
- If able to fulfill it then start online form filling process.
- Appellant who is falling under General category candidate has to pay Rs. 200/- application fee.
- Upload all necessary documents while submitting application form mentioned in official notification.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download it.
- Take a hard copy of filled application form as it will be useful for the future purpose.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Hoping that aspirants must have got sufficient information about UPSC CMS Notification 2017 for which they were looking for & if you have liked it then kindly share it your belongings through other social media platforms.