Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification posted for Gramin Dak Sevak post on appost.in/gdsonline site with 579 vacancies apply online.
Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017: Hey everyone, aspirants who are interested in serving their duty in Postal Circle Department especially preferring Uttarakhand location should not miss this opportunity. As recently Uttarakhand Postal Circle Dept. has published current month’s employment news for Gramin Dak Sevak job profile. Interested contender is requested to go through www.appost.in/gdsonline site as the last date for submission is 18th May 2017 having 579 vacant seats.
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
A total number of vacant seats is on a moderate scale so dreams of only 579 candidates will get fulfill selection of only those appellant will be done whose performance will be good in selection round. They should score up to minimum qualifying marks according to the expectation of organization. Application forms have been started accepting from 19th April 2017 & it will last until 18th May 2017. As a mode of the registration process is online so no postal service is required for sending filled application form.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Interested contender is requested to have a look at official notification it consists of information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, salary scale etc. Those appellants who is able to fulfill above-mentioned eligibility criteria only their application form will be accepted rest of them can try out for other job announcement done by several other organization. Submission of application fee has to be done by the Head Office of Post Office.
While submitting application form even certain documents is required to upload in a scanned format such as birth certificate, caste certificate, the result of completion etc. Once due date will be gone not a single registration will be taken into consideration so make sure that you don’t occur this mistake. Indian Postal Circle is a huge organization & divided into state wise in order to have smooth functioning of it. According to empty seats created likewise free job alert 2017 announcement is done by them.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs 2017
In this article, we are discussing vacancies created in Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department for Gramin Dak Sevak post. Minimum education required to be a part of the recruitment process is the completion of 10th class from the well recognized board. Selection of aspirants will be done based on their marks scored in Senior Secondary Class. So no selection rounds is going to be organized by Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department once registration process will get complete its result will be announced soon.
In this article, we have provided even procedure how to apply for it because many candidates must not be having any idea about it. Those who had previously applied for many other job notification they don’t need guidance at all so below given steps is for people applying for the very first time. As we have tried our best efforts to provide as much as information we can still be enrolled candidates will be notified for any further publication.
indiapost.gov.in GDS Notification 2017
|Institute Name:||Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department|
|Official Web Page:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
|Job Act:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||579|
|Category wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||State Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||19th April, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||18th May, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who had completed their Senior Secondary Class from the well recognized board will be considered eligible to become part of above-posted job notification.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years.
- Three years of upper age limit relaxation will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
Procedure for Selection:
- Selection of contender will be done based on their academic marks of 10th class.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to avail more details about application fee.
- Appointed candidates will be given attractive pay band on monthly basis.
Steps to apply for Uttarakhand Post Office Application Form 2017:
- First & foremost thing which aspirant has to follow is going to the official site of postal circle department.
- After landing on a home page of it check out Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 announcement done for Gramin Dak Sevak post.
- Check entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc.
- If the appellant is able to fit into it then start online form filling process & enter every detail correctly.
- Before clicking on “Submit” button verify all entered details is correct or not because once submitted it will be hard to do changes.
- Once it is submitted download filled application form & then take the hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
Stay tuned to our site on regular basis in order to get each & every update being published by Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department in the form of Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017.